EK NAYI SHURUVAATH.....ZINDAGIKA #EPI 81

Hai all.....sorry for late posting.....bcz of severe pain in shoulder I didn't type the episode.....here is the next episode....so read nd enjoy it....nd don't forget to comment....

In this you will read wt Maahi indirectly asked Kaal....for that wt her reaction.....

So ...start reading nd enjoy.....nd show ur support ....thank you....

Note: dear guys.....i will post an AUTHORS NOTE in the night....plz read it without skipping....nd tell ur opinion through ur comments nd likes .....its an humble request....thank you ...don't forget to read nd give ur opinion....:-)

After reaching OM....Maahi rested her carefully in her room....closing the doors he came out .....they all looked at him.....

Maahi: wy u all r looking at me.....he asked....

Shiv: nothing Maahi.....stay with her ....its a better thing.....

Maahi smiled.....

Maahi: nothing will happened to her......she will sleep with peace.....wtever her pain ...it already came out....so for few hours she will be calm....go nd take rest....will meet tomorrow....gud night....said he left to his room....

They all exchanged looks nd left to their rooms.....

In the morning when Maahi came out from Kaal's room after checking her condition....Dadi saw him ....she asked wts the matter.....Maahi told her wt happened hiding wt Kaal shared ....he requested her to stay with her as she will wake up may be in few minutes.....

She nodded nd went to Kaal....nearly after one hour....Kaal opened her eyes.....she saw Dadi.....she didn't understand When Dadi came FH...

Kaal: Naani....aap yaha....

Dadi: mein bhi wahi puchrahihu....tum yaha kab aayi....

Kaal: matlab...

Dadi: Gudiyaa....now where r u?..she asked

Kaal: FH mein...

Dadi: nahi ...tum tho OM mein...

Hearing it she got up from the bed nd looked around....she didn't understand how ,why nd when she came there.....she tried to remember but she didn't....seieng her struggle....

Dadi: Gudiyaa.... teek hai...jao jaake fresh ho jao....breakfast ready hogi....jao...jaldi aao....saying she left from there....

Try to remembering the last nights incidents....she left to wash room nd after few minutes coming out she moved to the kitchen side....

There she saw the 3 pairs who r preparing break fast....seeing her they wished her "Gud morning..."

She smiled ....still she is in thoughts....