ENSZ # EPI 39

Hai dears

Hai dears.....sorry for the late update .....wt to do......bcz of Navratri became busy......from now onwards no delays in posting.......plz excuse me......

Here you r going to read the convo between Kaal-Maahi......enjoy their convo nd plz do comment...dont forget .....thank you....

Start reading.......#####

After Shivaay left.....Maahi cameout from the room nd confronted Kaal.....

Maahi: the persons who attacked me....behind their disappearance.....your hand is there...right.....he asked....

Kaal: waah kamaal hai....donom bhai ki dimaag ekdum tej hai.....#[wow......both brothers are so intelligent]# ......she appreciated.....

Maahi: kyon kiya aise.....

Kaal: I already told the answer to this question.....

Maahi: you gave answer to Shivaay.......not to me......

Kaal: you heard wt I told......why r u aksing it again......

Maahi: why didn't you gave me the answer.......

Kaal: ohh do you want to show me the Oberoi's tadibaazi....okay......then listen ..... its so simple .....they did an offence that too touching you......I never tolerate if anybody go against the Oberois nd their heirs.....thats it.....

Maahi: but I am not an Oberoi.....he said to know her intention......

Kaal: (with smile) sach kabhi badal nahi saktha.....jis khoon tumhare ander hai wo oberois ka hai.....tu manno ya na maano.....tu Oberois ka waris ho aur rahega...yeh bath kuch dinom ke baad poora duniyako bhi patha chalega....

.#[ truth never change .....the blood that flows inside you belongs to Oberois....if you accept it or not but you are also one of the heirs of Oberois......it will comeout infront of this world soon]#

Maahi: achha....tho teek hai.....you yourself will throw me out from this house nd you accept your defeat....i bet you....he said......

Kaal: ohh really .....until this day I never loose any game or challenge bcz haarna kabhi seekhabhi nahi mein...so this time also.................she suddenly stopped talking in mid and realized wt he told ......

She surprisingly looked him....

Kaal: what do you say?.....you mean you decided to stay here .....right....she asked him with full of distrust.......but her heart started jumping with happiness ......

He nodded with a smile observing her eyes which shows her heart to him ........

Kaal: ohh well....will I throw you out or will you change your way nd join with me.....lets wait nd watch.....who will win over whom.....said .....

Maahi: then wts the bet......without it game mein maja nahi aatha na.......he asked her........

Kaal understood......