ENSZ # EPI 15

Next morning

The day of pooja

Dadi frequently looking at the entrance for Kaal's arrival.....Gauri also waiting for her mom as Kaal already picked up her from hospital........

All were dressed in designer wear......boys were looking very handsom nd girls became more gorgeous nd they were giving a strong competition to the boys.....but all were waiting for only one person Kaal....

After few minutes Kaal arrived along with Gauri's maa and Rosy........she came near Dadi nd took her blessings.....Jahnavi welcomed Gauri's maa whole heartedly.....Gauri's maa became happy for their warm welcome nd their concern.....

Kaal: pointing boys.....u r looking so handsome.....

Soumya: u mean we girls r not looking beautiful........she questioned her with a little anger...

Kaal: nooo..

Hearing her answer girls got shock nd boys signaled showing thums up nd smiled

Soumya: Di..its baad.......

Kaal: arrey......itna gussa.....let me complete my words.......u 3 r looking more gorgeous than before nd than the boys.....

Soumya: with a doubted voice.......Di..r u sure

Kaal nodded her head in yes nd smiled......

Soumya looked at the boys nd teased showing her tounge.....

All laughed....

Kaal: well u 3 go nd sit....start the pooja.....

Dadi: first u go nd change ur dress.....Annika kept a dress in ur room ...go...

Kaal: Naani...I am fine with dis one plz

But Dadi didn't accept ...

Kaal: ok....first u guys start the pooja...then I will go nd change ...chalo chalo...

She made them sit nd Pandit started pooja....they all performing the pooja as per Pandits directions....she saw the 3 pairs with a satisfaction....Annika sighed as go nd change the dress....Kaal smiled nd went to her room...

After few minutes she changed her dress which was selected by Annika nd wore jewellary.....she looked herself in mirror nd smiled in herself seeing her avatar nd felt that the only thing that r missing were a Thrisool nd a crown....she smiled nd came to hall.....she took the elders blessings....seeing her all were mesmerized including girls for her beauty ....usually Kaal prefer casual wear which gives comfort nd when she was in office she used to wear sarees....even in such casuals also she looks beautiful....now she is looking more beautiful than her dress....seeing her

Dadi: you r looking so beautiful like a bride ...

Jahnavi: haan....mom is right...now its time to search for a suitable groom...