ENSZ # EPI 24

Kaal: (setting her dress) Mahi how is it ? how I am looking? She questioned without looking at him...

U r looking like an angel.....this dress is so nice for u Di.......hearing it she lifted her head....her focus laid on Mahi who is looking her mesmarisingly.....seeing it her heart skipped a beat.....she didn't understand how to escape from him...Chotu understood the situation nd he observed Mahi....to save her

Chotu: wow Di u r so beautiful.....if anybody see u like this....they never turn their eyes from you Di....haina Mahi bhaiyya........he asked

With his call Mahi came into senses nd looked at Chotu.....

Chotu: chalo di jaldi........he dragged her, holding her hand.....

She followed Chotu.....seeing it Mahi moved slightly hitting the back of his head.....

After one hour they reached the exhibition .......Kaal along with Chotu enjoyed a lot ....Mahi enjoyed Kaal's childishness......when Kamala nd Mahi asked her to buy something for her she very cutely objected for their offerings.....Mahi very attentively observed her....

When they were crossing a shop....... Mahi stopped Kaal......showing a dress to her

Mahi: Gudiyaa.....if you wear this dress.....definitely u will get a film chance....he said.......

Kaal looked at the dress which was he showed nd doubtedly saw him as is he teasing her?....

Kaal : Mahi....i think you r mistaken....look at the dress......may be that is for a child of 8 or 10 years.......she said...

Mahi looked at her nd smiled......moved 2 steps farward....

Mahi: o bhai.....idhar aao.......he called the sales boy...

Sales boy came near them.....Mahi showing the dress to the SB

Mahi: bhai ....kitni saal ki ladki pehen sakthi hai ......he questioned..

Sales boy(SB) looked him from top to bottom

SB: saab we will sell only women's wear....it will fit for the maam.....he replied

Hearing SB's clarification....she looked at the dress with widened eyes.....she immediately held Mahi's hand and dragged him from there....

Mahi: kya huva Gudiyaa.......he asked starring at her

Kaal: (leaving his hand) paagal hai......who will wear that type of dress.....chi yak..........she said

Mahi: (observing her expressions) kya baath kar raheho thum.....didnt you see in films....heroines always wear this type of dresses....

Kaal: Haan.....haa I watched but no I can't wear.....

Mahi: if you say like this how will you get film chances.......he questioned with a teasing voice.....