EK NAYI SHURUVAATH .....ZINDAGIKA # EPI 61

Hey guys....the next episode is here....enjoy nd the mixed emotions wala episode will follow soon.....now read it nd enjoy....comment......

I know in diving process it became a little one.......so I promise you all the next will follow in few hours...sure...

Maahi started waiting in corner of the road for Kaal to come out from the Triple S office.....its already passed 45 minutes......he saw Ranveer who is entering into the office......after that Kaal nd Ranv along with Khadir.....left the Office.....Maahi started following them.....

After 1 hour their car reached Randhawa's Villa....Maahi stopped the car a little far from it nd started observing them.....Ranveer didn't got down from the car but when Kaal went near the main door with Khadir.....a person in full suit along with his wife nd an old lady came nd received her with full respect....Kaal with a smile went inside......

After nearly 35 minutes.....the same suit person came out with his family nd recieved Ranveer with full of affection....Maahi understood seeing their face expressions as how they all missing Ranveer......

Kaal came out nd looked at them.....

They all again went inside along with Ranveer......Maahi didn't understand wt to do ....whether he wait for some more time or he return.....just then his phone started ringing.....

He looked at the display.....nd answered the call.....

Maahi: why did you call me......

OS: why r u spying on me.....you didn't hv that courage to corner me.....

Maahi: Kaal....he called

She softly smiled.....hearing it on phone a split second his heart skipped the beat....

Kaal: Kaal nahi....tumhari Gudiya tumse andar aaneko kehrahihai.....come inside.....she said....

Hearing it from her he was little shocked.....

Himself: *oh ab tu start kithina ....i will put an end to it*...coming said he started the car....nd entered into the portico.....

Khadir cameout nd received Maahi.....Maahi looked at him.....but Khadir didn't dare to see his face.....

After they enter inside the Villa.....seeing him the suitwala person looked at Kaal....

Kaal: Mr. Randhawa....meet Mr.Maahi....Ranveer ka sabse bada dost....she introduced....

Randhawa was confused for her introduction......he looked at her....she understood....

Kaal: don't get confused Mr.Randhawa.....he is not only Ranveer's friend.....Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi's brother Mr.Maaheswar Singh Oberoi....

Mr.Rand: but I didn't heard about him....

Kaal: jaise iss duniya aapke bhaike beteki baaremein nahi sunni.....waise inke baaremein bhi nahi sunni...lekin kuch dinomke baad saare duniya inn donomki baaremein sunega....tabtak yeh baath hamare beech meinhi hona achha hoga....warna aap ache tarah jaanthehai meri baaremein.....she said looking at Randhawa.....