Chapter 13

"Movie time," Mac shouted through the house. She grabbed a bowl of popcorn and ran into the living room.

"Hey were you able to get ahold of your brother or parents?" Jason inquired securing a seat next to her. She squished her face and shook her head no. "It's okay, you will get ahold of them soon." She had been trying them for a month now, every since she had gotten back. It appeared like all of her family had disappeared, but she wasn't bothered. This was usual for Ron and her parents must still be out of range.

"I'm having ice cream" Trent roared. "Anybody want any?"

"We have popcorn, do you really need both?" Mac shouted towards the kitchen.

"I guess not," Trent pouted, shuffling into the living room.

"John," Mackenzie shouted.

"Coming," John announced from the other room.

"I was thinking this week that I'm going to go take a self defense class." Mac said, while waiting for him to join them in the room.

"That would be perfect." Trent said. "I'll join you."

"I think it is good you are getting out more." Jason said. "Especially tonight. The run will be amazing."

They were watching the movie early and then taking a run around their land after. It was actually quite a plot that they owned, 5 acres running across the lake. It was the full moon tonight and the boys have been going on about it all week. They describe it as nothing she has every experienced before. The moon almost heightens her energy, makes everything tingle, and practically delivers her into a world that she has never experienced before.

"Go ahead and start it." John said taking a seat next to her. John grabs her legs, pulling them over her lap, and Jason grabs a pillow for his lap so she can place her head on it. Trent sat on the love seat by himself but he didn't mind cuddling with his pillow. She has grown to love them and doesn't mind being touched anymore, at least by them. She hasn't tried to talk or touch any strangers yet, but she took it one day at a time.

She was excited for tonight but scared as well. It will be the first time she lets her wolf out since the first time she turned. She has felt the voice in her head, tell her who to trust, what to do, and how to react to things. But she was too scared to ever let her be completely free, but tonight was the night.

"Wakey, wakey." Jason whispered into Mac's ear.

"You fell asleep silly." Trent said. "Come on, it is time to run." He runs to the kitchen and then out the front door.

She jumps up, her nerves fluttering in her stomach.

"Don't worry, you'll enjoy it." Jason said grabbing her hand and pulling her outside.

All the boys start taking off there shirts, throwing them on the porch. She starts to join them but Jason stops her.

"What are you doing?" Jason said. He grabs her shirt holding it up to hide her.

"I'm changing into my wolf." Mac said.

"You can't change in front of us and we shouldn't change in front of you."

"You saw me naked a month ago." Mackenzie said.

"You got hot." Trent shouted over them.

Mac looks down to see that she has gained a bit of weight back, she could no longer see her ribs and her breast were a good size again. Her hair was now down to her shoulder, because of her wolf her hair grows a lot faster now, and she is hoping to grow it down to her waist.