Chapter 46

"Is she back yet?" Chloe asked walking up to the group. She could tell that there was no point in asking that questions based off of their faces.

"It's been a week, where is she?" Collin asked. The group didn't say anything just shook their heads.

"She was shot, why aren't we looking for her?" Collin asked.

"Sandy please," Gage said pushing Sandy back before he started walking over to the group. All of them stared at both Gage and Sandy not wanting them to come here.

"We aren't looking for her because we don't know where to start, we have tried but every time we come up with nothing," Jason said. "But don't worry she will be back by the end of the month." The group got up heading inside, none of them looking happy, especially Katie who was glaring at Sandy and Gage.

"What are you guys doing over here, you were supposed to drive with us," Gage said.

"You were supposed to bring my books, where are they?" Sandy asked Chloe.

"I'm not carrying your books here and from school, especially on a daily basis."

"Why are you coming to school every day? Collin asked annoyed. Everyday Gage and Sandy would ride with Collin and Chloe and they were going crazy. Gage was back in his douche mode and Sandy was her normal bitchy self.

"Vince thought it would be good," Sandy said.

"Eww, Vince, you call him by his first name?" Collin asked Vince was Gage's dad first name.

"We are friends." Sandy said, "He thinks I will be an amazing Alpha female and should learn everything possible."

"There is so much wrong with that sentence," Chloe said to herself, but everybody heard her and turned looking at her.

"What did you say?" Sandy said pushing Chloe.

"I said there is so much wrong with that sentence because a bitch like you shouldn't be our Alpha female and the fact you are friends with Vince the Alpha from hell is fucked up as well." Chloe took a step forward pushing Sandy a bit. "Don't you ever push me ever again." The group stayed silent, amazed Chloe was able to stand up to Sandy. "You will never be my Alpha female. I can promise you that."

"Gage" Sandy whined pulling at his arm.

"Chloe, Sandy is your Alpha female you can't speak to her that way or else." He said getting in her face, however, Collin took a step between them not happy his best friend was threatening his mate.

"Don't you ever threaten her again," Collin said.

"She is treating your Alpha female with disrespect, as beta, you can't allow that," Gage said annoyed.

"She is not our Alpha female," Collin said pointing at Sandy.

"Then who is?" Gage asked.

"Mac," Chloe said stepping up.

"A human, well that's pretty stupid," Sandy said.

"Mac can't be your Alpha female because I am your Alpha. You can't be in both packs, I won't allow it.You have to...."

"Don't finish the sentence Gage, because you won't be happy with the answer," Collin said, he grabbed Chloe's hand pulling her away. "When you are done being a douche hit me up." They walked into school not looking back.

Gage looked over at Sandy, he didn't know why but searing rage just rippled through him. He was angry that Collin was disrespectful to him, he was angry that Mac was causing problems in his life, and he was angry at his dad for going on a month long trip to Washington leaving him to deal with the pack by himself for the first time for that long.

"Don't worry, I can take Mac," Sandy said.

"I would hope so she is human," Gage said, but then he briefly remember his fight with her and instead shrugged his shoulders, maybe she could. "Let's just go to class." He grabbed her hand pulling her into school.