Chapter 24

Part 2

"Wake up guys it's school time." Mac shouted throughout the house. Katie was already up making breakfast for the group when Mac walked in. She decided to wake the boys up early enough that they could eat before their one hour drive to school.

"Come on Trent," Mac said opening his door. He was still in bed fully asleep. Mac walked over shaking him awake.

"No, I'm not going," Trent said cuddling up to his pillow.

"You are going," Mac said, and with a flick of her wrist, his bed was twirling in the air.

"Stop, you are going to make me car sick," Trent said holding onto the bed for dear life.

"Not until you agree to go," Mac said.

"Fine, I'll go," Trent whined while Mac gently lowered the bed. "You know it would've been easier if you just use your Alpha voice on me."

"But not as fun," Mac responded with a smile, she left the room to go see if John and Jason were up.

She was happy to find them fully dressed and already eating in the kitchen. "Thank you for getting up."

"It isn't like we are children," John said.

"Tell Trent that." Mac replied. She went over grabbing herself a piece of bacon. "So what do you think?" Mac said gesturing to her look. It was the same look as the other day but her hair was half up, her dark brown eyes were showing, and the freckles and scars were completely hidden, even her Alpha mark was hidden. She was favoring her Vampire side so she could easily hide here werewolf smell as well as keep her emotions in check.

"Distance cousin of Mac, are you going to go by another name?" Jason asked.

"Mac is fine, it is a nickname anyways," Mac said. "Now let's go." They all piled into the SUV, Mac driving. Trent curling up in the back, falling asleep in minutes.

"So what happened last night?" Jason asked.

"I'm not sure, but I think full moons are now different for me. I was a wolf, but I wasn't. I was like a weird combination of a werewolf vampire, but I no control of it. It was kind of scary."

"You definitely scared us." Jason said, he was in the passenger seat and the rest were spread out through the back. The SUV sat seven so they had plenty of space to spread out. He gently drew his finger over her arm that was resting on the gear shift. She half smiled towards him, but kept her eyes on the road.

"Yes, I think it may be best if we find a room that we can keep me in every month. I don't like having control, and I'm worried something bad might happen."

"Maybe an all silver room?" John said.

"I'm not sure if that will keep me in," Mac said.

"Well, we will brainstorm," Mac said.

It took less than an hour to get there but Mac was happy they got there early to get their class schedules.

"Do you think we will have homework?" Mac asked stepping out of the car. She gave the area a quick sniff, she did this with every new area she went to. She wanted to always make sure Derrick, Sandy, Victor, Michelle nor Zane was there. She gave a small chuckle about the long list of nemesis she has gotten throughout the year.

"I'm sure we will, it is supposed to be like normal school," Jason said.

"Oh great." Mac said. Jason threw his arm around her shoulder and the group wandered toward the entrance looking around for the office. Mac gently laced her fingers with his giving him a smile. She took a deep breath looking up at the school, it looked like a normal high school, expect everybody that was surrounding it was clearly older, more their age.