Chapter 31

"What do you know about the Black Luna?" Mac asked John. As soon as class ended she rushed off to her locker John being the first one there.

"Oh, well I know you and live with you so I think quite a lot," John said opening up his locker.

Mac lightly hit him on the head. "Why didn't you tell me?" Mac asked.

"Well I had my superstitions, I mean I knew about the Black Alpha. Half vampire, half werewolf. But they never mentioned anything about his human side and I don't know, putting a label on it doesn't really change it. You are who you are." John said facing her.

"Still I would have liked to known that I have to save the werewolf world," Mac said.

"Oh right that, I wasn't sure if that was true," John said.

"But you thought the rest of it was, come on," Mac said.

"Sorry," John said with shrug, he didn't really see it as a big deal, if it was true then she saves the world, if it wasn't true no harm no foul.

"Any other information you have held back from me?" Mac said John shook his head no placing his last book in his bag.

"What about you Mac, anything you have kept from us? Trent said. Mac turned with a confused look. "Maybe you and Jason, and how you told your whole class that you two were together." Mac's face turned into a tomato.

"Um, I didn't tell the whole class, I was just told, Gage," Mac said, stumbling over her words.

"Told Gage what?" Jason said walking over and throwing his arm over her.

"Nothing," Mac said glaring at them. She could see Gage glaring at her behind Jason but that wasn't what caught her eye. It was the blonde next to him.

She started to march towards her, her group holding her back.

"Not here," John said grabbing her around her waist.

"Why not, she deserves it," Mac said pulling against him, it wasn't full force because she knew he was right.

"You can't kill her here," Jason said.

"Fine, I'll just talk to her," Mac said, she breaks free marching over to them.

"So you are really with him? See the sad thing is you haven't realized he has a hot mate out there and you don't." Gage said. But Mac ignored him turning towards Sandy.

"I'm sorry, we haven't officially met. I'm Mac." Mac said pushing her hand out to Sandy. Sandy grimaced a bit but shook her hand.

"Sandy and yes I've been away because of family problems," Sandy said.

"Hope nobody died," Mac said, and that was the truth because she wanted her revenge.

"No, just my sister fell ill, had to take care of her," Sandy said in a monotone voice. Mac's heart leaped, she hadn't thought much of Jasmine and what hell she was going through.

"Hope it was nothing your family did," Mac said.

"Why would you say that?" Sandy said taking a step closer to Mac, she was glaring at her but her wolf made her look away.

"Oh, no reason," Mac said glaring back at her. It was taking all of her will power not to punch her.

"So you and Jason that won't last," Gage said after a moment of silence. Mac turned, she completely forgot he was there.

"And who am I supposed to be with," Mac asked annoyed, she saw Sandy out of the corner of her eye and see the green eyed monster take over Sandy's face. "You?" Mac said, she gently placing her hand on his chest. She didn't really look at Gage's reaction, just turning slightly to see Sandy getting pissed.