Chapter 56

"Stop it will you, I am fine," Mac said pushing Ethan away. He was following her around trying to put a blanket on her and she was just fed up tired of it. It had been over three days and her shoulder was finally starting to feel better, although what looked like a rabid bite marked was covering her shoulder. Adding to the collection of scars and burns she had gotten throughout the year.

"Are you sure?" Ethan said.

"Yes, I am fine and you are annoying me," Mac said. She wandered into the kitchen to find Jason and Maddy kissing on the counter. Jason pulled away looking up at Mac and Ethan. "You don't have to stop on the count of us," Mac said smiling at them.

"Oh, I didn't," Jason said but everybody knew he did. Even now he was still awkward around her.

"Anyways, I think it is about time the group had some fun, so I was thinking why don't we go over to Washington for the night, go see Spokane," Mac said smiling. She was thinking about this ever since she woke up.

"That sounds awesome," Maddy said.

"Great, then go tell the rest of the pack and let's get packing," Mac said pushing Ethan away with the blanket again. "Stop it and go pack." Ethan nodded heading upstairs to go pack.

"Here we go everybody!" Mac said walking into Dave n Busters, the drive wasn't long at all and they already checked into the hotel. None of them wanting to drive the long distance, especially after drinking.

They decided on Dave N Busters because it would allow Phoebe and Allen to stay late and then the rest could have a fun time drinking. Dave N Busters was Trent's idea, he loved the arcade.

"Shots on Mac," Ethan shouted going up to the bar. It was a bit crowded for a Saturday night, but they had enough room to grab drinks at the bar.

"Never signed off on that," Mac said pulling out her wallet.

"Come on," Ethan said giving her his best puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, but you have next round don't you Ethan!" Mac said.

"Of course, and on a completely different note can I borrow 100 dollars, that I never plan on paying you back with," Ethan asked.

"Why of course," Mac said laughing and handing the bartender her card. It was the pack's card anyway, as soon as she became Alpha all of her trust fund went into their group fund. The others have added to it over time, so they have a good hefty some for all of the group to use and it would last them over a decade easily.

They all gulped down a shot, except for Allen and Phoebe and then they all ran off in different directions to give the different types of arcade games a try.

Mac went straight for the ski ball games, an old one but a classic.

"You know, you aren't that bad at this," Ethan said swiping his card to play next to her. She rolled the ball, it hit dead center.

"I'm a pro," Mac said.

"Sure that isn't Vamp or War saying that?" Ethan said.

"No, this is all me because I am awesome," Mac said. "Can you say the same about yourself?"

"Just watch," Ethan said, he winked at her and threw the ball instead of letting it roll. It hit dead center.

"That is cheating!" Mac said sticking her tongue out at him, but she did the same. Now it was a competition of who could hit dead center the fastest.

"Winner, winner, chicken dinner," Ethan said as he threw the last ball.

"Not fair, you had more balls than me," Mac said.