Chapter 50

"So what have I miss? Mac asked. As soon as she got home she gave Blake, Allen, and Phoebe hugs and kisses and then she switched into her pj's happy to finally be able to change clothes after so long.

"Allen beat Trent in sparring the other day," Ethan said.

"Wow that is amazing, I'm so proud," Mac said giving him a kiss on his forehead. Allen really has changed quite a lot since she has last seen him, he shot up four inches and now had muscles on his muscles. He was no longer her little wolf boy.

The room got quiet all of them staring at her.

"Will you tell us what happened?" Jason asked he reached the kitchen table giving her hand a squeeze. They were in the old kitchen and even though it was crowded, Mac was enjoying the closeness.

"I don't really want to get into it," Mac said, her grimacing slightly to the memories that were suffocating her thoughts.

"Why can't we feel your bond?" Trent asked, he seemed worried, they all did.

"I wish I knew, but I have a theory. Probably the same reason my arm isn't healing fast."

"OMG is your wolf dead?" Blake asked panicked.

"No, well, I don't think so," Mac said. "Zane, kept pumping me up with wolf's bane and palladium?" They give her a confused look. "It is some rare metal. You know how werewolves hate silver, well, vampires apparently hate palladium and ecstasy which is made of fairy dust, apparently." She shook her head remembering the strange week where she was tripping out non stop.

"He gave you fairy ecstasy?" Trent said.

"Don't worry it wasn't weird, well it was kind of weird. But nothing sexual just another experiment."

"Strange," Justin said giving her a weird look.

"How is that supposed make me not worry?" Jason asked.

"Anyways long story short my wolf is suppressed, I think," Mac said with a shrug. She missed War but it was kind of nice to feel human again, like reliving an old memory.

"What happened to your arm?" Susie asked her and Phoebe have taken to drawing on her cast with a sharpie.

"You don't want to know," Mac said.

"Come on," The group moaned.

"Um, well, um hecutoutmybone." Mac said in a rush.

"Did you just say he cut out your bone?" Allen asked eyes wide. Mac slowly shook her head.

"I think it almost killed me because next thing I knew I woke up in the hospital with a cast on. I like that they chose blue." She said trying to find something good. "It is healing, at least the doctor said it will. I have to wear the cast for about four to six weeks and hopefully, at that point, it will be back to normal."

"How are your fingers moving without the bone?" Jazz asked staring at her fingers that were twitching.

"They didn't at first, but now they can. So, I guess that is a good sign." Mac said. "Look I don't want you guys to worry too much, I mean just yesterday I couldn't use any of my powers now if I concentrate I can disguise myself." She could barely control it, but it was enough that she felt comfortable enough with it to go to the school that morning. That still didn't make any of them smile. "Also I still have my mark." She said reaching over to touch it.

"Werewolf or not, you are still our Alpha, forever and always," Ethan said walking up and placing a kiss on her forehead. The rest of the room joining in on a group hug.