Chapter 19

Mac woke up with a start when she felt a pair of rough lips against hers. She jumped up gosling both Jason and Trent up, which in turn woke John and the girl up.

"Good I'm having that dream again," Trent said with a smile.

"What dream?" The girl asked Trent.

"The one where Mac is back?" Jason asked standing up. They weren't jumping for joy or rushing into her arms because in their mind this wasn't real.

"Yes that one, so come on Katie go kiss her, and then she'll kiss me and well you know how it will go, " Trent said sending her a wink.

"Yes, I'm not going to do that, but it is nice to meet you, Mac. Although we have met before." Katie said standing up and putting her hand out. "I'm Katie." The girl did look a bit familiar, she had bright red hair to her chin and a tank top on. Tattoo's cover her arms, a dragon and forest on fire.

Mac flashed back to the night at Ciao Mambo.

"Nice to see you again," Mac said shaking her hand.

"Wait it is real?" John asked jumping up, he grabbed Mac by the waist twirling her around.

"I didn't think, we would, omg this is amazing." Jason and Trent said at the same time. They to tackled her in a hug but this time she fell to the ground with them.

"Dog pile," John said joining them.

"Come on Katie," Trent said, he couldn't really turn around but he could see her still standing off to the side.

"Thanks but no thanks," Katie said. She was enjoying the scene this was the first time she has seen Trent smile.

They finally get off of Mac not willing to really let go but each had a hold of her somehow. "So Katie, um how...." Mac wanted to ask how did you become part of my pack without me here, but it sounded a bit rude.

"I'm Trent's mate," Katie said. Trent let go of Mac to go over a give Katie a big kiss.

"Trent." Mac said kicking him. "Why did you kiss me if you have a mate?" Mac said. She knew very little about mates, but she remembers reading something about them. In the werewolf world they have soulmates. Your one true love and the instant you meet sparks fly. Mac didn't really care much about it for two reason, when she was studying werewolves back at Sandy's and Derrick house she didn't really see it as helpful to her and two she did remember reading that changed werewolves don't get soulmates. Although changed werewolves never became alpha's either so she didn't really know what to do with that information.

"I missed you," Trent said going in for another kiss with Mac but this time Jason and John both smacked him on the head.

"Sorry about him," Mac said appalled.

"He can kiss you any day if I get to see that smile," Katie said. "Even the day we met for the first time he didn't smile like he is now."

"Well don't worry he isn't kissing me ever again," Mac said.

"Never say never," Trent said but he goes and wraps his arms around Katie.

"So what happened," Jason said. The whole room turned quiet staring at Mac.

"I'll tell you guys later, it is four in the morning why don't we go to bed," Mac said to move.

"We are way too wired now to go back to bed," Trent said. "I'll make breakfast and we can eat as a family."

"That kitchen is disgusting," Mac said as they started to move towards it.

"Well, why don't you and Katie bond. Jason, John, and I will clean it all up and then I'll make breakfast." Trent said.