Chapter 21

"Another shot," Jason shouted gulping the last bit of tequila down. They went to one of the biggest nightclubs in town, which isn't that big but it had a few hundred people at least. The club was crowded and the music was loud. Mac could feel it vibrate through her bones making her feel energized. Mac was feeling very drunk and she wasn't alone. The boys, Katie and her were on shot 15 which for a human is a lot but for a werewolf it is normal and even though Katie was a shifter she could still keep up.

They went to a human bar, not one other werewolf in site, but she still made sure to disguise her scent. Worried that in a crowd like this she wouldn't be able to see who was there.

"No more," Mac said, the room spinning under her a bit.

"Booo," Trent said.

"I want to dance," Katie said.

"You heard my girl," Trent said following Katie to the dance floor. The others joining them as well.

Mac hadn't danced in a while but it was like riding a bike, she swayed her hips, flipped her hair, and dropped to the floor. After one song she looked around to find the whole group staring at her with their mouths hanging down in shock.

"What?" Mac said a smile on her lips.

"Katie I might have to leave you for her," Trent said.

"Well, i'm leaving you first for her," Katie said.

"Don't be weird," Mac said smiling.

"Let's dance." Jason said grabbing her. He grabbed her hips pulling her close. She swayed to the right and left, but Jason was a horrible dancer and John couldn't help but point it out.

"You suck," John said giving him a push. "No way you can keep up with Mac."

Jason couldn't help the blush rise in his cheeks. "Shut up," Jason said. "Let's get another drink."

"No thanks, I'm going to keep dancing you guys have fun." Mac said giving a head nod to John and Jason. Jason gave her hand a quick squeeze before heading through the crowd with John.

Katie and Trent were all over each other, so Mac didn't feel bad leaving them getting closer to the Dj.

"You are an amazing dancer." A guy whispered in her ear. "Want to dance?"

"I'm fine," Mac said turning around to push the guy away.

She turned to find a good looking guy with a pale white skin, making his dark hair and dark brown eyes stand out. They had gold little fleck around his iris making them almost hypnotising.

"Hi," Mac said memorized by the guy, it was almost like she couldn't look away.

"I'm Raphael."

"Mac." Mac said, he gave her a small smile before grabbing her by the hip and pulling her closer. He wasn't breaking eye contact just slowly moving her from right to left. They weren't keeping in tune with the music, almost like they were waltz in a crowd of people grinding.

"Come with me." Raphael whispered in her ear. She nodded her head slowly, he grabbed her hand and pulled her out off of the dance floor. The crowd moving out of their way with ease. He pulled her into the back alley. It was well lit but Mac didn't care, all she cared about was Raphael. It was weird, how this stranger created this need and want out of her. Something she has never felt before, her head was spinning and her stomach felt like something was trying to claw out of her.

"You are beautiful." Raphael said, he was staring at her again, those eyes filling her with want and need. He gently cupped her face with his hand, she took a deep breath feeling the coldness of his hand pressed against her cheek.