Chapter 34

"I'm sorry, you're um, I'm sorry what?" Mac said she quickly covered herself although her robe didn't fall that lose. He sat up on the bed and she did too, at this point neither of them touching.

"I'm a virgin," Jason said his cheeks were bright red.

"But you've had girlfriends," Mac said, the boys briefly talk about their past GF, never giving that much detail but she always assumed.

"I have, it is just I've always wanted to save it for my mate," Jason said, he turned to see the hurt look on Mac's face. "No, I didn't mean that. I love you, it is just I'm not ready. I'm sorry." Jason went to grab her hands but didn't look her in the eyes.

"You love me?" Mac asked a smile creeping up on her face. The truth was she knew that whatever was going on between them might end at any second, but she hated thinking about it. She never wanted to lose Jason and the feeling that has grown in the last couple of months, especially the last couple of weeks, was nothing she has ever felt before. She felt this lust like never before.

"Well of course I do," Jason said looking up, he tried to look her in the eye but could only last about fifteen seconds before looking down again.

"I love you too," Mac said softly, she slowly raised his chin but this time she gave him a small tender kiss. "We don't have to have sex or do anything you are uncomfortable with," Mac said when she pulled apart, part of her was dying inside when she said that but this was Jason her best friend. She didn't want to push him into doing anything he didn't want to.

"Thanks," Jason said. It was an awkward silence before Mac grabbed his hand.

"We can still cuddle," Mac said.

"Um, maybe you should get some clothes on first," Jason said. Mac nodded her head grabbing some spare pj's from the drawers. She still felt like she had no control over her powers so maybe it was best if she didn't orgasm right now, she didn't want the house to burn down or anything.

She came back out a couple minutes later to find Jason relaxing in only his boxers.

"How is that fair?" Mac said gesturing to his body. She could feel the lust rise within her. It felt like a fireball spreading within her.

"How is that fair?" Jason said in the same mocking tone for her PJ set. It was a tank top and booty shorts and showed a lot of skin.

"I'm overheating because I am vampire juicing, what is your excuse?" Mac said flopping on the bed.

"It is hot in here, and I want to be comfortable," Jason said, he pulled her into cuddle wrapping a hand around her wrist. They fell into silence, just her tracing his chest with her finger. "Hey, um do you mind not telling John, Trent, or well anybody that I am a virgin. A 21-year-old virgin is kind of pathetic." Jason said.

"I won't tell anybody and it isn't pathetic you are waiting for your..." Mac let the sentence drop.

"I wish you were my mate," Jason said after a moment.

"I wish that too," Mac said. "But at last, I don't have one."

"If anybody deserved one it would be you," Jason said. Mac just kept silent, she didn't want to keep talking about this because it only just reminded her that Jason and her will eventually have to break up one day. "Night Mac," Jason said kissing the top of her head thinking she was asleep.

He stayed awake thinking about what his future would be like with Mac and the pack.

"Why do you get to miss school so much?" Trent asked, it was Monday and Mac was back at school once again. Trent was walking with her to her locker and even though the warning bell had already rung he wasn't rushing off.