Chapter 38

Mac was tired and only gave one order, do not kill anybody, so Vamp had all of the control tonight.

She ran around for awhile, just hunting down deer after deer, not killing them but capturing them and playing with them until she moved onto her next prey. It was around one when she found herself in the backyard of a big house, her eyes glued to an open window. The house was silent, just a slight groaning sound coming from the upstairs window.

She easily ran up to the house jumping up to the second story window with no problem.

A form laid on the bed, half asleep, a giant ice bag laying on his stomach.

"Oh Gage, War got you good," Vamp said to herself walking over to his bed. His eyes slightly opened but he didn't say anything just watched as she slowly made her way to the bed. Her hips moving side to side causing something to stir in his pants.

"I know you are awake," Vamp said when she took a seat on the bed. She slowly lifted the ice packs up removing his bandages. Three giant scratch marks where covering the right side of his chest.

"What are you doing in here?" Gage said trying to sit up but groaned in pain.

"I was just around," Vamp said. She was dragging her finger up and down his cuts causing shivers to run threw his body.

He grabbed her hand and held it against his chest.

"Who are you?" Gage asked.

"Does it matter?" Vamp asked pulling her hand away. "These cuts look bad," she traced her finger over it again and this time he moaned loving the feeling.

"It isn't that bad," Gage said. "I got distracted and the wolf got me," He said annoyed. He normally doesn't get distracted like that but something was familiar with the wolf, it smelled like vanilla and pears, a flash of big brown eyes crossed his memory.

"Distracted?" Vamp said but she wasn't really paying attention just listening to the pulse of his heart beat.

"Yes I was lost in thought, otherwise I could've taken him," Gage said.

"Him?" Vamp said finally looking up into his eyes. He shivered, her eyes were pure black, but he wasn't scared of them just found them intriguing.

"Yes, well there are only a few female werewolves in this area and all of them are in my pack so it has to be a guy."

"Interesting," Vamp said. He reached out placing his hand on her hip, like the numbing sensation and tingles that he felt whenever he touched her skin. He groan when she brought her nail down, almost in a painful way. She was reopening the wounds just slightly. "Let me help," Vamp said climbing on top of him. Both of his hand went to her hips pulling her close. His manhood pressing against her core. "Now Gagey, control yourself." Vamp said, but she doesn't wait for his response just bends down dragging her tongue down his chest. He moaned out, closing his eyes. He wanted to take her right here and now, flip her over and ravish right there and now. But he knew he couldn't, a vampire and werewolf. That could never be.

Once her tongue reached the bottom of the first scar she looked up at him smiling when she saw his eyes closed.

"Moan for me Gagey boy," She said before dropping down and licking down the next wound. He didn't hold back the moan at all, everywhere she touched including where her tongue licked up felt like it was on fire but in a good way. Like it was giving him energy again. She finished up the last scratch, licking her lips once she was done, every last drop of blood licked up.

She frowned and went to get off of him but he wouldn't let go and she wasn't fighting it.

"Stay," Gage said opening his eyes to look at her. She seemed so familiar like he knew her so well, but he has never known a vampire. Especially not one like her.

"I really shouldn't," Vamp said leaning down her head going into his neck, she wanted more, she had to have more. He leaned his neck to the side giving her room, he wanted her to bite down even with the risk.

"How are you not dead?" Gage asked while he pushed his neck against her fangs, she didn't bite down but licked the small little blood droplets that fell from where her fangs slightly punctured his skin.

"Oh Gagey-boy, I told you last time nothing can kill me," Vamp said smiling against neck. She brought up her hand slightly scratching at his neck, enough that a small line of blood oozed out. He moaned feeling her tongue gently lick against her neck. His hand went to her ass and his hips slightly went up, he could feel every part of her pressed against him and he loved the feeling.

She pulled slightly away so her face was an inch away from his. He leaned up himself trying to kiss her but she pulled away.

"You aren't mine Gagey-boy," Vamp said, her hand going to his hair to play with. It has gotten longer over the last couple of months, enough for her to grab onto.

"Who's am I?" He asked, not letting her go.

"You will find out, soon enough," Vamp said, she brought her lips close to his neck once again, tracing her fangs. "I shouldn't, I really shouldn't," she was craving it, just a little bit wasn't enough. She needed more, she had to have more.

"Please do," Gage said. Vamp didn't have to be told twice, she sunk her fangs down and he moaned, his hands roaming her body. The blood was euphoria to for her.

"Are you like masturbating or something?" Collin asked walking in. He stopped in shock seeing the vampire. She stood up quickly racing to the window.

"By boys," Vamp said.

"Wait what is your name?" Gage asked.

"Vamp," She said winking before she jumped out the window.

"What the fuck?" Collin said coming over to Gage. "Is that a boner? What was going on in here?" Collin asked. Gage quickly grabbed the pillow on the other side of the bed placing it over to hide his little friend.

"Nothing was going on," Gage said.

"Did she bite you? How are you not dead?" Collin came over examining him, his scars were completely healed, but on his neck, there were two little holes where she bit him.

"I don't know, but ...." Gage said sitting up looking out the window.

"But what?" Collin said.

"But she is hot," Gage said, he didn't know why he let her bite her. It just felt right, was what he was going to say but nothing was right about a vampire biting a werewolf. Yet here he was wanting her to bite him some more along with some other things.

"She is a vampire," Collin said.

"I know, maybe it is her power or something," Gage said. Collin just started laughing. "What?"

"You cheated on Sandy with a vampire and you know what a vampire is probably a better person than she is," Collin said.

"Shut up," Gage said, but the truth was he completely forgot about Sandy. "Didn't she seem familiar?"

"Wasn't she the one from the other day?" Collin said still laughing.

"Yes, she was but besides that," Gage said.

"Well my tongue wasn't down her throat so I don't think I got the same look as you," Collin said laughing.

"Shut up, I didn't kiss her," Gage said, but he wanted to. He looked out the window hoping to see her, he wasn't sure but he saw a flash of white disappear into the forest, maybe it was her, maybe it was just a reflection of the moon light. "I want to see her again though is that bad?" Gage asked.

Collin didn't answer though, not hearing him just busy laughing at his buffoon of a friend.