Chapter 64

"It's been two days where is she?" John asked walking into Mac's office to find Jason filling out paperwork.

"She is in her room if you must ask," Jason said.

"Oh, awesome because I want to show her my new fighting move," John said half walking out of the office.

"Do not disturb her," Jason said looking up from paperwork finally. "She has a....guest over..." John could see Jason slightly grimace when he said, guest.

"Guest?" John asked.

"Yes last night she came home with some guy named Cooper," Jason said.

"Mac has a boy in her room," John asked surprised.

"She has a what?" Trent asked standing at the door. "I have to see him," Trent ran out of the room in a hurry.

"No you don't," Jason barked out, but Trent was too far ahead.

"Oh Mac," Trent said throwing the door open. But there was nobody in the room.

"Downstairs," A voice echo through the house.

They came down to see Mac in her robe sitting on the kitchen counter with a guy between her legs feeding her strawberries. She looked different than her normal self, more like Vamp. Her skin not pearly white pale but paler, her hair darker almost black but not quite, and her eyes a dark blue.

"Who are you?" Trent said startled to find a vampire in the kitchen. Trent as well as the rest of group piled into the kitchen all stopping at the door in shock.

"Everybody meet Cooper, Cooper meet my family," Mac replied gesturing to the group. She turned towards Cooper smiling down at him. The rest of the group couldn't help but notice how this smile seemed genuine compared to her normal smile. "You know, I think I need some time with them. How about you go to work and I'll call you later," Mac said placing a kiss on his lips.

"By baby," Cooper said giving her another kiss before walking past the group.

"Why is there a vampire in our kitchen?" Trent asked party annoyed.

"You do realize I am half vampire right," Mac said in a duh voice.

"So?"

"Is that the mate you were talking about?" John asked, he still couldn't figure out who her mate was but a vampire mate would make sense.

"He isn't her mate," Jason answered. He didn't want the rest of the group to know Mac's dirty secret.

"Actually he is," Mac said. She jumped off the counter and examined the strawberries before her.

"What?" Katie said barreling through. "This is new."

"Not really I found out a while ago back when we went to Spokane. We have texted here and there but it wasn't until the other day that I finally decide to meet him in person." Mac replied looking up from the strawberries.

"But I thought...." Jason said leaving the sentence hanging. 

"Wait I thought your mate marked another, that asshole marked another but you still got back with him?" Ethan asked.

"He hasn't marked anybody, well at least I don't think so. I have, well, I had two mates," Mac replied turning away to clean up her mess.

"Who the hell is your other mate?" Ethan asked getting upset.

Both Jason, Collin, Chloe, and Katie awkwardly stared down at there toes not sure what to say.

"It is Gage isn't it?" Allen asked joining them in the kitchen. She still didn't turn around to face them, but her lack of response told them everything.