Chapter 60

"How is your day going?" Trent asked joining Mac in line for lunch. She didn't answer just kept staring at her empty plate. "Mac?"

"What?" Mac said in annoyed tone. She still wasn't wanting to deal with people yet. It didn't help that it was the full moon tonight. Her emotions heighten and completely out of control.

"You know we are here for you if you need us or ever want to talk," Trent said. He didn't mind that Mac was being a bitch, she was his sister after all.

"I know and I'm sorry for being me, but I am just.... life is just.... I'm just tired," Mac sighed sounding defeated. The lunch lady placed the pizza on her plate and Mac gave her a small smile.

"I'm sorry you are tired and I know life sucks," Trent said throwing his arm over her shoulder.

"You can say that again," Mac said leaning into him.

"You know that was the first time I've really seen you mad at us, normally you are so happy," Trent said placing a small kiss on her forehead, but Mac wasn't listening. Just staring blankly ahead.

"What's wrong?" Trent inquired looking at her mute expression.

"Kenzie it has been a while," Derrick said smiling at her. He slowly walked over to her, staring her up and down. Mac's hold on her tray tightening before she marched forward meeting him halfway.  "Sandy didn't tell me that you were here, imagine my surprise. I missed you." He went to touch her cheek but she flinched away. She was frozen with fear. From across the cafeteria, she thought she had the courage to stand up to him, but this close to him, after all, that time made her feel like she was back at the house.

"Who are you?"Trent asked in a warning tone.

"Nobody," Mac answered for him, but Trent could tell something was up.

"Really, am I nobody to you Kenzie? Did you forget about our magical months together?" He rested his hand on her hip, slightly pulling her sideways a closer to him.

A soon as she could feel the skin to skin contact it wasn't fear that consumed her anymore, but anger.

"What are you doing here Derrick?" Mac asked.

"Just dropping my sister off," Derrick replied, staring down at her chest.

Trent looked over at Mac only to see red flair up briefly in her eyes. Her fearful face morphed into anger.

"That's new," Trent said taking a step back.

Go Mac mind linked to him. He didn't hesitate with the look she was sending towards Derrick. He quickly wandered over to the pack who all paused to look over at Mac.

"I was so sad when I thought you died," Derrick whispered into her ear his hand lowering to her ass, "You look hotter than ever," he gave her ass a quick squeeze.

"Get away from her," Chloe said walking over to them. Collin a few steps behind.

"Don't worry, I'm fine Chloe," Mac said giving her a small forced smile. But Chloe and Collin could tell there was something off. It almost looked evil.

"See Kenzie is fine with me, now let's go have some fun," Derrick said squeezing her ass again.

Her lips twisted into a thin smile, she grabbed her pizza smashing it against his face. His hand dropped from her ass, busy trying to get the sauce out of his eyes.

"You bitch," He said backhanding her on the cheek. She wasn't expecting it, falling to the ground.

"Don't hit her," Collin said stepping in the way, but Mac couldn't help but use her powers and caused him to stumble over into Chloe's arms.