2

Harry watched with fascination as Louis crawled into bed. Yes, he knew the blue eyed boy's name. He observes.

The boy whimpered as his eyes flickered over to the noose. Harry wondered why the boy didn't get rid of it. Maybe he was just too afraid. Of course, Harry wouldn't let him get rid of it anyways.

Harry crawled down the wall and stalked over to where the trembling boy was. Louis pulled the covers up to his chin and backed up against the headboard. Of course, Louis couldn't see Harry. Not yet, at least.

"Oh precious," Harry purred. He sat down on the bed and reached out. He gently stroked the terrified boy's feathery hair. It's so soft...

He could touch it all day.

Louis shivered and frowned. He looked around in terror and touched his hair. Harry shivered when Louis' hand touched his. Harry's dead heart leaped at the touch. Louis jumped and yanked his hand back. He backed up against the side of the wall in fear.

"What the..." He breathed. Harry crawled next to him.

"Don't worry, Louis. It's okay. It's going to be okay." Harry said gently. He reached out and touched his thigh. Louis flinched back.

"What is going on..." He looked around, as if looking for someone. But there was nothing there.

Harry looked into the boy's eyes. He loves the blue colour of them. They're so pretty...

"Don't be afraid, Louis." He whispered. He leaned forward and kissed the top of the trembling boy's head. The boy let out a cry and jolted back.

"Wh-Who's there?" He called out, crying.

All of a sudden, the door opened and in came a girl.

"Louis, are you talking in your sleep again?" She froze. "Oh gosh, Lou, are you okay?"

Louis sobbed loudly.

"There's a ghost in my room!" He whimpered. Harry laughed. The girl rolled her eyes.

"Lou, there isn't a ghost here. Relax. Get some rest, okay?" He slowly nodded his head. The girl left, closing the door behind her.

Louis crawled back under the covers and wiped his eyes with his fists. Harry cooed at how adorable he is. Louis pressed his face in a teddy bear that was nestled in his arms. He presses a kiss to the top of the bear's head before closing his eyes.

Harry knelt down on his knees and watched Louis sleep. He didn't know what was up with himself lately. He felt himself falling for this beautiful boy. But how? He didn't even know him personally.

"Oh Louis," Harry whispered. He stroked the innocent boy's hair when he was sure that he was asleep. "I'll make sure no one touches you. I'll make sure everyone knows you're mine." He said soothingly. He kissed the top of his head and then whispered,

"Sweet dreams now, my little angel." Then he crawled onto the end of the bed and curled up into a tiny ball, drifting to sleep.

~

Lottie got up and walked into Louis' room that night for the fourth time. The poor boy was screaming and sobbing in his sleep. He tossed and turned and kicked off the covers of his bed. Lottie had to keep coming in and fixing up his bed and telling him everything was going to be okay. He was crying so hard and talking loudly in his sleep. This was normal for Louis, but tonight it was worse.

Before Lottie reached his door, Fizzy walked up to her with two sleepy twins behind her.

"What's goin on?" She slurred, rubbing the sleep from her eyes and yawning soon after.

"Louis," Lottie replied.

And that was enough said.

~

After Lottie left for the fourth time, Louis decided to stay awake. He couldn't help but feel like there was another presence in his room.

A ghost! He thought, panicked. He squeezed his eyes shut, clutching Mr.Fluffies to his chest.

Please let it all go away. Please let everything be okay. Please please please!

~

Harry slowly sat up and yawned. It was a little past 1 in the morning. He looked at the poor boy.

Harry kept being woken up by the poor boy's crying, screaming, talking, kicking and jolting. He crawled up towards the tiny boy. He was in a tight ball, the covers were thrown off of him but he still had the bear tight in his arms.

Harry pulled the covers over him and kissed his forehead. He crawled in the bed next to him, under the covers, and wrapped his arms around him from behind.

"Don't be afraid," He whispered in Louis' ear when the boy started to tremble. "It's going to be okay."

Harry drifted asleep, cuddling the tiny boy to his chest.

And Louis didn't wake up once after that.

A.N. pleas vote and comment! Thanks for all the support! I love you all sooo much :) xx

~Nia :D xoxo