20

"You're not going to leave me again, are you?" It was the next day, and the girls were at school (as usual). And, as usual, Louis was going to be alone. But, he wanted to try and convince Harry to stay this time.

He hadn't gone to work because the toy shop was considered a crime scene, her body found in the back. Plus, his boss was a suspect. Technically Louis was too, but they didn't know Louis worked there. The one good thing his boss did to him was not get him involved with the case.

Phew.

Of course, Louis knew who actually did it. He was upset at first, but now he was over it. Alex wasn't really his friend yet, although she could've been. But who knows what kind of person she was. Louis was so desperate for human affection that he would trust anyone.

"I don't know..." Harry's soft voice broke Louis from his thoughts. Louis frowned.

"Please don't go. I'm all alone here every day and the girls are always gone. Plus this house is scary and I don't want to run into that Niall guy again." Louis shuddered at the thought. Harry bit his lip. "What do you have to do, anyways?"

"U-Um nothing. I guess I can stay." Louis beamed.

"Yay!" He tackled Harry into a hug and Harry blushed, smiling down at Louis.

~

Louis was trembling way too much.

There was a problem with the heater, so Louis spent two hours on the phone with someone to schedule an appointment, in hopes of it getting fixed. The girls had after school activities and wouldn't be home until 17:00.

Harry had innocently swung his feet, perched up on the island as he watched Louis argue with the guy on the phone.

When that was all done, Louis had an appointment on Friday, the latest possible date (considering it was Monday).

Now, Louis was trembling on the bed, while Harry attempted to warm him with his cold body.

"I'm really sorry," Harry mumbled out in shame. "I wish I could do better-"

"Shhhhh," Louis shushed him, Harry blushing. "It's fine."

Harry was sitting behind Louis, his legs and arms wrapped around his waist. The ghost pressed a sweet kiss to Louis' neck, causing Louis to shiver in delight.

"So..." Louis said softly, fiddling with the t-shirt he was wearing, which belonged to Harry. They were about the same size in clothes. Harry nuzzled his face in Louis' hair.

"What is up?" Harry tested out modern talk lang, causing Louis to laugh.

"What's up, actually. But um...I don't know. I was just wondering if you wanted to do something." Harry cocked his head to the side, intrigued.

"Like?" He questioned, looking too adorable for Louis to handle.

"Watch another movie?" They had watched way too many movies to pass time, and Louis knew this. But he had nothing else to come up with.

"Oooooorrrrrr..." Harry said slowly, causing Louis to laugh again.

"Or, what?" Harry stuck out his tongue in concentration.

"I dunno." Louis sighed. "Ooo!" Harry said suddenly, Louis jumping at the outburst.

"Did you come up with something?"

"Yup!" Harry beamed. "Let's go for a walk." Louis blinked at him with boredom on his face.

"Um..."

"It'll pass time!" Harry said excitedly. Why in the world was he getting so excited over a walk?

"Okay, I guess. But if we go towards the public or even see people, we can't talk to each other." Harry pouted.