19

Surely Louis had imagined it.

When he woke up, Harry was gone. To be honest, Louis wasn't surprised. It seemed like he never knew where Harry was these days.

It was weird.

Louis was talking so casually about a ghost who lives in his house. How life has taken a turn for him!

At first, Louis had trouble remembering everything from the previous night. But then everything soon came back to him.

And he remembered the last words said to him before he fell asleep:

Don't be mad, but I killed Alex.

Those words stuck with Louis when he woke up. In fact, those were the first words that Louis remembered.

And the only words Louis remembered right away.

But after some hard thinking, the events that had taken place the night before came back.

And Louis was petrified.

He knew that he shouldn't depend on Harry, since Harry was a 16 year old ghost who killed his two sisters. But at He moment, Louis was feeling to weak on his own.

He checked the clock and realised that the girls were off at school already. Were they worried about him? He often wondered.

He decided that after yesterday, he didn't want to be in the house alone. He needed comfort and someone to talk to.

That person being Harry.

He knew it shouldn't be this way. He knew he should long for the small, 16 year old, curly headed and green eyed beauty.

But he couldn't help it!

Oh, how he longed to smell the lovely vanilla and apple scent Harry always had on him. Oh, how he wished to kiss those plump lips. My, how he wanted to touch his soft hair and run his fingers over his silky, milky, ivory skin. How he needed to feel his bony hands in hair. He needed to feel the boy close to him, to be able to look into his beautiful forest green eyes.

Before Louis knew it, he was sobbing.

Helpless and pathetic tears streamed down his cheeks as he realised how foolish he was. Falling in love with a ghost! What a nuisance. Why was he so stupid?

"Why?" He cried out to no one in particular. "Why did I have to fall in love with a ghost?" He curled up on the bed, bringing his knees to his chest and sobbing into them.

"I-I..." He stuttered out. What a mess he was! What was up with him? Why was he so emotional?

Harry.

It was all Harry's fault! Harry did this to him! Harry made him fall in love by being so perfect. This was all Harry's fault.

Louis didn't have anyone else to blame, not counting himself.

"This is all your fault!" Louis sobbed out to Harry, even though he knew Hardy wasn't around. "Why do you have to be so perfect? Why did you interfere with me life? Why did you kill my sisters? Why do to love me? Why do I love you?" Louis was sobbing so loudly, that he was sure that all of Cheshire could hear him.

"I-I..." He stuttered out again. "I'm so in love with you, Harry!" The boy wailed. He rocked back and forth, curled up into a small ball with his face in his knees.

All of a sudden, he felt cold arms slip around him. He gasped, shocked and afraid, but a familiar, beautiful voice said softly,

"It's just me, Lou."