23

*third person*

Louis was at a loss for words. He stared at Harry as if Harry had just spoken a foreign language to him.

"You want me to go to Hxll with you?" Harry blinked at him.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?"

"Um, I don't know. Maybe because I'm human." Harry blinked at him.

"So? I can still take you with me. You just have to stay close by to me as much as possible, okay?" Louis' skin paled.

"I don't think that's a good idea..." Louis gulped nervously. Harry frowned.

"Why not?"

"Harry...I'm still trying to get used to the fact that you're a ghost yet I can see, hear, and talk to you." Harry's frown turned into a small smile.

"Awe, you're scared?" Louis blushed.

"W-What? N-No!" Harry laughed.

"You sure?"

"Positive!" Louis said defensively. "I mean, what about the girls? I can just leave them."

"Tell them you have an important mission for work."

"They know when I lie. It's no use." Harry sighed and thought for a moment.

"Would if I just get rid of them quickly? It won't take long, promise." All the colour on Louis' face drained completely. Harry noticed this and took Louis' hand, comfortingly. He rubbed his softly with his thumb. "Hey, it's okay." Louis shook his rapidly, tears starting stream down his cheeks.

"D-Don't," He stuttered out, shakily. "Please don't, Harry. P-Please..." Harry pulled Louis in for a comforting embrace.

"Please don't cry, Louis. It's the only way this is going to work. I promise I won't make it painful or suffering for them." Louis broke down.

"N-No! S-Stop! G-Get out! I won't l-let you!" He wailed. Harry rocked him back and forth soothingly.

"Please, Louis. You have to help me and this is the only way." Louis cried softly into Harry's chest. "I know it hurts. But I'll be quick! It'll be painless. I'll even drug them, if you'd like." Louis shook his head, trembling.

"Please don't, Harry. Don't do this to me. Don't take away the only family I have left." Louis cried. Harry frowned. He really did hate seeing Louis this way.

"How about this," Harry started. Louis looked up, tears streaming down his cheeks. He looked so sad. "We try to think of another way, but if not, we have to result to this idea, okay?" Louis shook viciously.

"O-Okay."

"Do you have any ideas?" Harry questioned, stroking his hair gently.

Now was Louis' chance. He HAD to save his sisters.

"Um...we could...um..." Louis was freaking out and it was very obvious to Harry. Harry smiled comfortingly at him.

"It's okay, Louis. Calm down. You can take your time. Take a deep breath, okay?" Louis did as told and Harry kissed the top of his head. "Good. Now come on. Think."

"I-um...." Louis thought. What lie could he come up with to his sisters? Aha! It came to him like a lightbulb. "How about I say I'm job hunting a little far out, because I won't be able to work at this one since it's considered a crime scene? That's technically very believable. And I also won't be able to work for a long time, so." Harry thought about the lie for a moment.

"That could work. Do you think they'll believe you?"

"Yes."

"Good, then let's go with that."