16

That night, Louis cuddled Harry.

He couldn't believe the words that he had said out loud to the curly haired boy. But at least it made Harry happy. The green eyed lad was glowing.

But Louis was so embarrassed.

"Harry?" Louis whispered. Harry looked up with a smile on his face.

"Yes?"

"What does my love mean to you?" Harry beamed at him.

"It means everything in the whole universe to me! No, beyond that! My love is infinite for you, Louis. It means that someone finally loves me. Someone finally accepts me for who I am!" Louis leaned down and kissed the top of Harry's curly head. The boy had his face pressed into Louis' side.

"Of course I accept you, Harry. Does this mean you will spare my life?" Harry suddenly frowned, making Louis feel nervous.

"I know what you're trying to do." Louis gulped.

"W-What?" Tears welled up in Harry's eyes, to Louis' surprise.

"You're going to use me, aren't you? I am going to be a toy to you! I can just picture it now. A couple weeks from now, you are going to pretend that you love me so I won't kill you! But...But...my love for you is real!" Harry sobbed. Louis frowned and hugged the boy tightly to him.

"That's not true. I really do love you, Harry. I'm just scared, that's all. I'm a human. I'm aloud to be scared, aren't I?" Harry sniffled.

"Y-Yes."

"See? I am. I really love you, Harry. You mean a lot to me. I'm just nervous about the fact that you're going to kill me." Louis' frown deepened. "I'm not using you, and you are certainly NOT a toy to me either." Harry looked up at him.

"I don't know if I will kill you, Louis. Please don't stress on it. I don't want you to be scared or nervous. I just want you to love me."

"I do love you, I swear."

"I believe you. I'm sorry I ever doubted you."

"It's okay."

"Kiss to make you feel better?" Harry scooted up so they were face to face. Louis smiled shyly.

"O-Okay."

Harry leaned forward and pressed his cold lips to Louis' warm ones. Louis closed his eyes and enjoyed the sweet taste of Harry's kiss.

The kiss wasn't heated, it was just loving. It was proof that they cared for one another.

Harry's hands gently roamed Louis' body, slipping under his shirt. It wasn't an act of hunger, it was an act of love. Harry loved Louis.

And Louis loved Harry.

Louis held Harry's small shoulders, pulling the boy closer to him. There was suddenly a knock at the door.

"Louis! Who are you talking to?" Fizzy's voice called. Louis froze and slowly pulled back from Harry. Harry had a look of death on his face.

"Myself! Go away!"

"Wow! Okay. Whatever." Fizzy's footsteps disappeared down the hall. Louis relaxed and pulled Harry back against him.

The curly haired lad relaxed.

Now the kiss was heated, but it was still full of love.

Harry's lands slipped under Louis' shirt and his kisses became hungrier, his tongue sliding in Louis' mouth. Louis moaned and yanked him closer to him.

Eventually, Harry pulled back to place hungry kisses down Louis' jawline, neck, and throat. He scattered love bites there. Harry's hands tugged at Louis' shirt.