Authors Note, Pls Read

Hey everyone, Nia here (obviously).

This isn't an update as you can tell. I want to quickly update Bloody After and Claimed for the rest of this week, then I'll focus on this one again next week.

I just want to say something.

Why would you not vote for 33? I notice I have less votes on 33 and more on 34 and I know people read it. So maybe I didn't "satisfy" you with 33 but I spent a lot of time on it and I would appreciate it if you supported me.

I spend a lot of time on updates and I feel really proud when I'm done. The least you could do is vote and leave a positive comment about the chapter/book. I don't want to sound greedy but you all wanted an update so I gave it to you as quickly as I could...and you were ungrateful and didn't vote.

I'm not saying this is all of you. To the very few who voted—thank you. YOU truly are a Beautie and know that I will never leave you with a terrible part with no happy part after it.

Please. I'm asking for a little appreciation since I really do my best to make this story great, and to make it interesting. Less support makes me not want to update.

Remember this: every story has ups & downs. Sometimes I'm like some of you guys who are stubborn and don't show support because they're mad about something. And I apologise for being that way. Being a writer is very time consuming but also something to look forward to. You guys get me pumped up. If there are no negatives, there is no plot in my book. This story isn't happy and fluffy, it's serious, dramatic, and soon—hot. If you can't handle that don't read.

I will continue to do my usual schedule of updates, which could get slower depending on the amount of support I receive. Votes and positive comments are my motivation and they seriously keep my going.

My friend who writes my smut scenes for me will be back from holiday next weekend, but I'm sure I'll have an update in by the beginning of next week.

Please show support. That's all I'm asking.

Thank you to those who actually read this. See ya soon.

~Nia