4

*Third person (I like third person a lot lol*

Louis woke up in fear. He was shaking so badly. Tears streamed down his face when he remembered what happened.

And that's when he saw it.

A boy about his age with brown curls, green eyes, and very pale skin. The boy was only a little taller than Louis. Louis screamed in fear.

"Hello." The boy said softly. Louis whimpered and backed up against the headboard of his bed.

~

Harry watched as the boy backed up against the headboard of the bed. Maybe Harry could make a friend? He's never had a friend before.

Harry crawled towards the boy and the poor traumatized boy started to cry. Harry pulled him into his arms.

"My name is Harry," Harry said softly. "And you're Louis, right?"

The boy started sobbing.

Harry rocked him back and forth. He kissed the top of his head and ran his fingers through the boy's soft hair.

"You're very pretty," Harry said gently. Louis' sobbing increased.

"Y-You're a g-ghost!" He was a lot worse than a ghost, but Harry didn't say anything.

"I don't think your insane, Louis." Harry said, ignoring the boy's statement. The boy whimpered.

"Wh-Who thinks I'm insane?" He stuttered. Harry frowned and brushed Louis' hair out of his eyes as he held him in his arms.

"You're sister. Lottie, I believe her name is." Louis gasped.

"N-No! It's n-not true! Y-You're a in my head! You're not real! Y-You're lying to m-me!" He sobbed. Harry shook his head.

"No, babe. She scheduled an appointment for you this Friday. How do you feel about that?" Louis went stiff. Tears welled up in his eyes and Harry felt guilty.

"You're fake." He whispered. Harry started to rock the trembling boy back and forth again. He rubbed the boy's back soothingly.

"I'm afraid not, Louis. But don't worry. I can get rid of her." He whispered in the shaking boy's ear.

Louis' skin paled and his heart stopped beating for a second.

"No," He whispered. "No!" He sobbed. "No don't do that!"

"Shhhh, Louis. Calm down. It's going to be okay," Harry rocked him back and forth again. "Everything is going to be okay."

Louis sobbed endlessly.

"Don't hurt her!"

"I'm afraid I have too, princess."

"Don't call me that!" He whimpered. "Please don't do this! Please! What are you?! Who are you?!"

"I told you. My name is Harry. And I made a promise to myself to kill anyone that stepped foot in this house."

The boy froze.

He was on the verge of passing out again but Harry cupped his face and pulled him close, their lips almost touching.

"I will get rid of them Louis. All of them. All four." Louis felt sick.

He ran to the bathroom crying and Harry followed close behind.

"Louis, what are you doing?" Harry couldn't believe he was having an actual conversation with this beautiful boy! He was going to call Louis boyfriend now. That's how it worked, right?