36

Louis stepped into the warm shower after Harry, trembling from the cold air outside of it. He stepped into the hot water and let out a sigh. He was freezing. Harry noticed this and wrapped his arms around him, resting his chin on Louis' shoulder from behind.

"I'm sorry, I know I'm probably not helping with the cold." He said softly as he turned the water hotter. Louis smiled softly.

"You're fine." Harry smiled back, starting to rub some shampoo in Louis' hair. When he was done, he turned around and he massaged shampoo into Harry's hair. He didn't even think he needed to but he did it anyways. Harry always smelled nice. "So sweet. And pretty." Harry blushed and poked Louis' cheek.

"Cutie."

"Hey! Turn back around." Louis huffed. Harry laughed and did as told. Louis blushed as he stroked Harry's soft curls with his hands, moving the shampoo through the boy's silky hair "I love your hair." He whispered. Harry smiled.

When he was done, he rinsed out Harry's hair and then they both put conditioner in. They scrubbed their bodies and then rinsed off. Louis was about to open the curtains to step out when all of a sudden Harry wrapped his arms around Louis from behind and pulled him back in, pushing him up against the shower wall. Louis gasped.

"I don't think so," Harry said playfully with a smile on his face. "I'm not done with you yet." Louis blushed and tried to push Harry away.

"Come on, let go. The water bill is going to be off the roof." Harry laughed.

"Who cares! I want to have some fun." Louis' heartbeat increased and he prayed that Harry wasn't going to have another mood swing.

Well, he wasn't so that was good right? Yeah, except that something dark crossed over Harry and it looked like his demon side was going to take over. Perfect. Louis started to get nervous and he placed his shaky hands on Harry's bare chest, trying to push him away.

"P-Please, I'm tired..." He squeaked out shyly. Harry rubbed Louis' hips with his hands gently. He leaned in and inhaled, causing Louis to cringe against the wall. Harry leaned down, his lips brushing Louis' ear as he whispered,

"Well that's no fun."

"I'm s-sorry." Louis apologised miserably. Harry pulled back and released a terrified Louis from his hold.

"Don't. Now come on," Harry turned the water off and wrapped Louis up in a fluffy towel. "Let's go, love."

~

After they had dried off, finished getting ready, and got changed, they made their way back into the room. Louis tiredly plopped down on the bed and curled up into a ball. Harry slipped down next to him.

"Hey, lovely." Harry said softly. Louis was about to reply but then noticed that Harry's eyes were still darker than usual. He gulped nervously.

"U-Um hi." He rolled over on his other side, still curled up into a ball. Harry laughed and snaked his arms around the boy's waist.

"Are you seriously afraid of me?" Louis blushed.

"W-What? No!" Louis frantically tried to cover up. Harry laughed again.

"You should be used to being around me by now." Louis frowned, still trembling in the demon's arms.

"I'm not scared." He whispered, embarrassed. His cheeks reddened some more. Harry slyly leaned in and whispered in his ear,

"Is that so?" Louis nodded his head quickly. Harry pulled back with a smile on his face. "Then why are you shaking so much?"

"U-Um...h-habit?"