12

Louis woke up the next day feeling cold. He never liked that feeling.

He didn't bother going downstairs since Harry wasn't here. He didn't want to see who died next. Before he knew it, he started to cry.

Suddenly, arms slipped around his waist from behind. Louis flinched, but somehow relaxed when soft lips pressed against his neck.

"Princess, what's wrong?" The familiar, husky voice whispered in his ear.

"Wh-Who died th-this time?" Louis stammered. Harry kissed the top of Louis' head.

"No one." Louis blinked in confusion.

"Then why is it so cold? Usually when it's cold someone died. And you weren't here so I was c-confused." Harry cradled Louis in his arms.

"No one died today, baby." Harry leaned in and Louis almost fainted when he pecked his lips with a soft kiss. Poor Louis didn't know how long he'd last if Harry kissed him again.

"O-Okay..." Louis stuttered.

"Louis?"

"Y-Yes?"

"I just want you to know that you will love me." Louis froze.

~

Louis froze.

Harry knew that he had freaked him out but he continued. He needed to, because that Fizzy girl was about to die, and he needed to make sure that Louis wouldn't shun him or be mad at him again.

"You need to love me, Louis. No matter what happens. And if I kill you, you will still love me." Louis looked sick at Harry's sudden change in mood.

"Princess? You're pale. Are you feeling alright?" Harry reached out for Louis but Louis flinched away. Harry frowned. "Hey, baby don't be afraid. It's not that bad to just love someone, right?" Louis got up and fled to the bathroom.

Harry followed and phased through the door.

"Running away isn't going to make me change my mind. You will love me, Louis." Harry knew his demon side was taking over, but he wished it wouldn't happen so soon.

Louis was currently getting sick in the toilet.

Harry stalked over to the poor, shaky, ill boy. Harry knelt down and brushed Louis' hair out of his eyes. He wrapped his arms around him from behind and hummed softly.

"My sweet and beautiful princess," Harry murmured. "All mine."

"S-Stop!" Louis sobbed. "P-Please..." Harry shook his head.

"Tell me you love me, Louis."

"I-I c-can't!"

"Why not?" Harry growled, causing Louis to flinch and crawl back. Harry grabbed Louis by his legs and dragged him back. His demon side was now fully taken over, and there was nothing he could do about it. Louis screamed as he was being dragged.

"I-I barely know anything about love! Please don't make me, Harry!" Louis sobbed. Harry growled and grabbed Louis by his shirt, lifting him up. The boy was a whimpering, trembling mess.

"You are mine Louis. Tell me you are mine. FOREVER." Louis shook viciously.

"I-I am y-yours f-forever." Louis sobbed out. Harry relaxed and pulled the boy in his arms.

"Good boy," Harry cooed, making the poor boy feel even more sick. "Now tell me you love me." Louis started crying.

"Please don't make me, Harry!" He sobbed. "P-Please..."