28

Harry wanted to scream.

His only thoughts were of Louis and how his poor princess was currently suffering in Hell, while he was perfectly fine on Earth.

Well, perfectly fine was his physical condition but most certainly not his mental and emotional condition. He was a mess. He had had three days, Zayn had told him when he was in Hell. Three days to kill Louis' two other sisters. The reason why? He couldn't remember.

All Harry could think of was Louis' look of horror when he found out they were gone. When Harry's eyes landed in the pool of blood, a tear splashed over his reflection. They were gone, and it was all of Harry's fault.

Harry shouldn't have let Louis come with him. It was a mistake and he felt really bad for it. He couldn't believe what had happened over the past couple of days, and he believed this was the worst of it.

But of course, Zayn always had plenty of tricks up his sleeves. It was another thing that Harry really hated about him. But, oh well. It was over. The blood was on Harry's hands and the tapes were in the floorboard. The bodies were stored where the rest were.

It was done.

~

When Zayn stormed down the stairs the next day, Louis was frightened. He had been refusing to eat or drink the things that the guards provided him with. He constantly begged them to let him go and to allow him to see Harry.

"Harry's not here." They had said. Louis had been so confused.

"What do you mean? We came down together." Louis had replied. The guards shrugged.

"Well, he left."

Without him. Harry had left him.

And then a thought came to Louis' mind. What if that was his plan all along? What if Harry didn't really love him? What if it was all an act so Harry could kill Louis in the most suffering way possible?

Before Louis knew it, he had stared to cry.

"It can't be true." He sobbed as Zayn knelt down in front of him, outside of his cell.

"He left you, Louis. Just face it. You're a human and he's a demon. You only drag him down." Louis froze.

"W-What do you mean, 'demon'?" He asked, afraid of the answer. Zayn just laughed in disbelief before smirking at the human boy.

"Oh, he didn't tell you?"

"T-Tell me what?"

"He's not just a ghost, Louis. Harry's a demon."

~

Harry went through the process as quickly as he could before stomping into the depths of Hell. He sniffled and wiped away his tears with his sleeve. He didn't need to look like a coward in front of Zayn.

Seth was waiting for him by the castle, and he reached for him but Harry flinched away. It was unusual, because Harry almost always preferred Seth's comfort when he was in Hell. He was the only other demon he could trust.

"Let's get this over with." He grumbled instead, and Seth nodded wordlessly before following behind.

Once in the castle, Harry made his way to the throne room. As usual, Zayn was perched on his large throne, only this time he had an evil smirk on his face. Harry stopped dead in his tracks.

"I killed them!" He choked out. "Just like you asked. Now where is he?" Zayn smiled, tilting his head to the side.

"He's in his cell, where I left him."

"Take me to him."

"Oh Harry, he doesn't want to see you right now." Harry froze.

"Why not?"

"Because," Zayn shrugged. "He thinks you left him." Harry scoffed.

"As if! Take me to him." Zayn laughed.

"Darling, you didn't let me finish." Harry glared at him.

"Don't call me that! And what do you mean?"

"I might've slipped up a bit." Harry's blood ran colder than it originally was.

"O-On what?" All confidence that Harry previously had was gone.

"He knows you're a demon."

~

Louis trembled in the corner of his cell. He was starting to calm down a bit until he heard fast footsteps coming down the stairs and approaching his cell. He froze.

Harry.

Harry collapsed in front of the cell with a look of panic on his face. Louis backed up against the wall of the cell in fear, making a cross with his fingers. Harry flinched back, clutching his chest.

"P-Please stop that!" He begged.

"So it is true!" Louis gasped. Harry looked pleadingly at him.

"Please let me explain!" Louis looked away, tears in his eyes.

"Y-You never told me."

"You were already scared enough at the thought of me being a ghost! I didn't want to overwhelm you." Louis gulped.

But before he could reply, Zayn came storming into the dungeon. Surprisingly enough, he didn't look mad. In fact, he looked rather pleased.

Harry stood up and glared at him. Hate burned in his eyes at the sight of the king who ruined everything for him and Louis. Zayn just smiled.

"Louis, dear." Louis sniffled.

"W-What?" He stuttered out, nervously. Zayn sighed dramatically.

"I should warn you of something Harry has been doing the last couple of days on Earth while you rotted down here in your cell." Harry's face paled.

"You wouldn't." He whispered. Zayn shrugged.

"You should've accepted my love, Harry. Now you pay the consequence. I told you it would get ugly if you got on my nerves." Louis looked back and forth between the two, fear evident on his face.

"What do you m-mean?" Louis stammered. Zayn clasped his hands together joyfully, with a bright smile on his face.

"Harry here, killed your only two sisters that were left. I believe their names are Lottie and Fizzy?" Louis' skin paled.

"W-What?? No he didn't! You're lying!" Zayn chuckled evilly.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" Harry was frozen in his spot when a pure look of horror crossed Louis' face. As if the situation couldn't get any worse, and Harry couldn't get anymore miserable, Zayn leaned in and whispered in Harry's ear, "I'll leave the best one for him to find out on his own."

Then he dismissed them both from Hell.

~

A.N. Yikes, Harry's in deep...

What do you think Zayn means by his last statement??

Will Louis forgive Harry for everything he's done??

Where will Liam take part in this?? Don't think I forgot about him!

Meanwhile, where's Niall??? Do you understand why Niall did what he did? Do you feel bad for him or nahh?

Please vote and comment! Thank you so much for reading! I love you all so much. :)

~Nia :D xoxo

(P.S. I finally decided to edit an update for once so if you come across less errors in this one, that's why! Altho I'm sure there's plenty I accidentally missed. Oh well).

(P.S.S the song at the top is by Panic! At The Disco obviously haha called "Emperor's New Clothes". I'm not a die-heart fan of them but I like a couple of their songs, this being one of them. I got inspo from Zayn being evil and Hell and all that haha ENJOY).