32

Harry smiled as he swung his feet innocently. He was perched up on the counter, looking quite triumphant. Louis sighed as he waited behind the counter for a customer to come up. Sadly, it was a morning shift so the store wasn't very busy.

Louis was annoyed. Harry knew he was coming to work with Louis because he always won. Work was the only place Louis had freedom from the ghost, and now that was all ruined because of Harry's pretty green eyes, cute curls, and pouty pink lips.

"Louis," Harry whispered. He had a big grin on his face. Louis bit his lip as he gazed over at the curly haired cutie.

"Yes?"

"We've never had sex before." Louis choked on air when he went to breathe.

"HARRY WHAT THE HELL." Harry blinked innocently at him as—OF COURSE—a customer walked in. The guy gave Louis a strange look, making Louis gulp and blink nervously.

"W-Welcome..." Harry started to twirl a curl making Louis tremble. When the customer roamed into one of the aisles, Louis turned to scowl at Harry.

"Don't distract me and DON'T say things like that." Louis snapped. Harry grinned cheekily at him.

"Why not?"

"One, because I look crazy, and two because we're not having sex. And you also don't say things like that out loud." Harry frowned.

"Why can't we have sex?" Louis groaned.

"Harry!"

"I'm sorry, sir, my name isn't Harry." Louis froze at the sound of the customer's voice. He turned around with a forced smile. Harry just giggled and scooted himself up the counter.

"Did you need something?" Louis forced out.

"Yes, I wanted to know the latest edition of the guitar over there. The red one." The customer said slowly. Louis forced a tight smile onto his face.

"That's a 2018 edition, I believe." The customer blinked at him.

"You believe?" The customer squinted his eyes at him. Louis crossed his arms.

"I know for a FACT. There. Better?" Louis sassed. He tried to ignore Harry who was mumbling things to himself and giggling randomly. He was too distracting. And creepy.

"Excuse me, but I'm a customer and I should be treated with respect." He said sourly. Louis scoffed.

"So that means you can treat me like sh#t because I'm a cashier? I don't think so."

"Where's your boss?"

"Oh, you think I'm just going to TELL you? You're hilarious." The customer clenched his fists in aggravation. Harry cocked his head to the side as he gazed at the random guy in wonder.

Louis froze. He could feel the wheels turning in Harry's head as Harry jumped off of the counter. Louis gulped and tried to subtly push Harry back to the counter. Instead, his hand went right through the boy which made him even more nervous.

"Hello, Mr. angry man." Harry said cheerfully. It made Louis' stomach turn. Meanwhile, the customer couldn't see or hear Harry. Only Louis.

"I wouldn't mess with me." He seethed to Louis. Louis tightened his arms across his chest.

"I'll take my chances." He bravely stated, hoping it would make Harry back down. It didn't.

Harry clapped his hands together and bounced happily. Wow. Killing people must really bring joy to him. It made Louis feel even more sick inside.

"You look scared." The customer threatened as he cracked his knuckles. Yes, but not because of you.

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave." The customer cocked his head to the side.