25

Louis was panicking.

Currently, Harry was rocking back and forth on his heels, desperately staring at Louis' hand because he wanted to hold it so badly, but was suddenly too shy to ask.

Everything felt really awkward because Harry was about to take Louis into Hell. This was a big deal.

"Louis?"

"What." It was more of a statement, since Louis' jaw was tight and his teeth were clenched.

"Can I hold your hand?" Louis' face softened.

"Yeah." Harry grasped it like his life depended on it.

Then, he did something unexpected. He started to cry. Harry was full on sobbing and Louis immediately pulled him into his arms to comfort him.

"Harry, why are you upset?" Harry shook.

"I don't want to face the king!" He wailed. Louis smiled.

"Harry, you don't have to pay any mind to him. Just do what you need to do and we'll be out of there in no time." Harry sniffled.

"But, you don't know the king. He's ruthless." Louis kissed the top of Harry's curly head.

"You're right, I don't. But what I do know is that everything is going to be okay, because I'll be there with you. Got it?" Harry nodded his head and Louis wiped away his tears with his thumbs. He pressed a soft kiss to his lips, leaving Harry content and feeling better.

~

"You're majesty, they're coming." Niall wiped his sweaty palms on his jeans as he patiently awaited the King's response. The King leaned back and moved his staff in circular motions.

"Good."

"Um...you're majesty, does this mean you won't ban me from Hell?"

"If all goes well, I won't. But if you mess up, I won't hesitate to."

The King mercilessly tossed Niall aside and instead busied himself in a deep discussion with one of his royal officials. Niall glumly walked away from the King, disappointed in himself for not pleasing him.

"What's wrong?" Niall glanced up and saw his friend Alex walking up to him. He was the only person who understood Niall.

"It's the King again."

"I swear, he's heartless."

"Aren't we all?"

"In here we are."

"I wish he would notice me." Niall returned back to his miserable state.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Zayn will come around."

~

"Okay," Louis started. "First, I grab your hand right?"

"Right." Harry said with a nod.

"Great. Then you work your magic and then we're in Hell?"