8

*third person*

Louis quickly stuffed the tape back in the pile and shoved the floorboard down. Tears streamed down Louis' face and the panic set in. Harry had been the one to kill Daisy!

Then, all of a sudden, Louis remembered something. Something from last night. Louis gasped and clamped a hand over his mouth.

Harry had promised Louis that something big would get in the way of his appointment. He promised that Louis wouldn't have to go. That he wouldn't let Louis go.

And Lottie was cancelling the appointment. Because something big happened.

Louis realised with sudden horror that this was all his fault. If he had sucked it up and gone to the appointment, Daisy would still be alive. He was selfish and now he paid the consequence.

He knew that his family would all die at some point, because Harry did say he was going to kill them. But why? They didn't do anything. Louis knew all of this, yes, but he never thought it would be this soon.

He felt sick.

He ran to the bathroom and slammed the door, locking it. He opened the toilet and got sick in it. When he was done, he remained leaning over it, closing his eyes and whispering to himself,

"This is all my fault. This is all my fault." Over and over again, until that was all he could hear in his mind.

~

Harry frowned as he slid down the wall of the bathroom. He walked over to his poor, trembling princess.

He never wanted Louis to blame the death on himself.

"Louis," Harry whispered as he knelt down and wrapped his arms around Louis' waist from behind. "This isn't your fault."

Louis froze.

"You monster," Louis whispered. "You monster!" He screamed loudly. Harry flinched.

"Please don't call me that."

"Don't call you that?!" Louis said in disbelief. "You f^^k_ing killed my sister!"

"Princess, calm down."

"CALM DOWN?? I AM NOT GONNA CALM DOWN! YOU KILLED MY SISTER AND YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?" Harry flinched.

"Louis?" A voice echoed from outside his room. Lottie. "Who are you talking to?"

"NO ONE I'M FINE." Louis called back.

"Oh...okay." Louis immediately felt guilty for yelling at her.

"Don't worry about me, Lottie. Keep searching for her, okay?"

"Okay." Lottie replied, sounding a lot more relieved that Louis wasn't mad at her or something.

Louis turned around to face Harry, shoving Harry off of him. Harry fell back, his body spread out on the floor. He looked up, and right then and there he looked so tiny. He really only was a centimetre taller than him.

"Louis, don't be mad. It had to be done-"

"Don't you f^^k_ing say that to me." Louis whispered, tears in his eyes. "She's gone. She's gone! She's gone forever, thanks to YOU!" He shakily stood up, but his legs gave out. Harry was getting up and quickly caught him.

Louis shuddered at Harry's cold arms and shoved him off again. He gripped the counter to stay standing.

"I hate you," Louis whispered as the tears fell. "I hate you so much!" He screamed. Harry winced at the harsh words and backed up as Louis came closer. "You're a monster! A creature! You don't deserve to be living in the after life! You should go rot in Hxll!"