Ending Author's Note

Hey everyone! It's obviously Nia here haha. I'm really happy that I was able to write this story for you guys! I hope you enjoyed it.

I put a lot of time and energy into this book so I hope you really enjoyed reading it. I enjoyed writing it! The support has been amazing, I honestly never expected this story to get so far.

And can I pause to say that the people who are actually reading this author's note are amazing...I love you :) uwu

I want to let you all know that I will be finishing Bloody After (which is the sequel to my Larry fanfic Bloody Harry) before I release another Larry fanfic. I already started one with almost 20 chapters so I will let you all know when it comes out hehe.

Anyways, in the meantime, I will be working on a collection of oneshots for another fandom I'm in. If you don't like the fandom, please don't hate on me or my stories. I'm still going to be writing Larry fanfics so don't worry! But I will be doing a collection of Bottom Taehyung oneshots in a story. I know I know...I said I hated BTS. But I have them a try and I wanted to start fanfics for them.

You don't have to like it or read it. Just read my Larry fanfics if you're interested! I realise that I have a lot of multi readers (especially on Bloody Harry and Sedate The Mental) so these oneshots and BTS stories are for you. Uwu. I purple you. 💜 Again, I will let you all know when I release my next Larry fanfic. I will try to finish Bloody After sooner.

Anyways, thanks so much for all of the support on this story! And thank you for reading this hella long author's note. I love you all so much. :) xx

~Nia :D xoxo