Magcon Preferences

First Time Seeing Each Other

Nash: You were in Baskin Robin and you ordered vanilla bean ice cream with hot fudge on the top. That happened to be the same thing as this tall, hot boy that stood next to you. He whispered to you, "I put starburst on top sometimes." You smiled and said "Same here." Then you felt a tap with something rough, "Will you share with me?" He asked with a full bag of starburst in his hand.

Cameron: A week ago you wrote a letter to Cameron about how he saved your life. You had thought about running away from home because of how hard highschool and your life was. That next week you got a letter in the mail but no ones name was on the front. As you started to read tears cascaded down your face. Cameron Dallas answered you. The letter read "Please stay strong. Even when you feel like your alone remember that I am here with you. And I do love you. Here is m number incase you need someone to talk to. Call me any time."

Carter: While hanging with your girls at the mall you all agreed to go into Pac Sun. Looking around for some new summer clothes you felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around. "That shirt would look great on you." You looked at him, a cute boy with black shades. Then at your friends and you saw them smiling and giving the thumbs up while simultaneously walking away.

Matt: The block party your best friend was having was tonight. You got all dressed up. When you entered the party it wasn't your type of event so you chilled outside on the deck. "Hey your not having fun either?" You answered, "No not really." "Well I'm Matt, you wanna ditch this place?" "Sure."
He drove you to the boardwalk where you two shared boardwalk fries and stayed out together the whole night.

Shawn: Tonight was your night. Today everyone was going to hear your new song Breakaway at the coffee shop. When you were performing you noticed a handsome boy watching you. After you got off stage the boy stopped you, "That song was beautiful, just like you."

Aaron: You were in the corner of the halls of school crying because you failed your math test, again. You felt a presence and you looked up to see a big smiled guy. He put his hand out to help you up and asked why you crying. You explained to him that you now failed the whole math class. Then while wiping a tear from your warm cheek he said "If you need help, I am here for you."

Jack J: At school even when you want to laugh people always catch you covering your mouth when laugh because you hate your laugh. One day in Science class you were laughing of course covering your mouth but then a soft hand takes down yours. "Don't hide your laugh, its contagious."

Jack G: Working at subway sucked. Having a job sucked. However, you will never forget the day the boy that comes every wednesday said to you, "Wanna share a sandwich?"

Hayes: Summer was finally here. Your whole grade was going to the park after school to hang out. You noticed the sunset was beautiful so you sat alone at the swings watching the majestic colors. The same guy you had your eyes on the whole year came to join you. "Isn't beautiful?", You asked hoping he would answer. "Yeah kind of like something else I see."

Taylor: Being a tomboy was 50% of your personality. You loved to get dirty, ride four-wheelers, and of course hunt. Tonight you and some of your friends were having a 'small get together' at your house. While roasting a marshmallow you saw the most popular boy at school. He approached you, "Hey wanna ride together?"