The Unquiet Dead Pt. 4

{Y/N} stands behind the lounge which Gwyneth was laying on, her hand on her chin and deep in thought.

"It's alright. You just sleep" Rose says.

"But my angels, miss. They came, didn't they? They need me?"

"They do need you, Gwyneth. You're they're only chance of survival" the Doctor says, Rose looks up at him her eyes squinted.

"I've already told you, leave her alone. She's exhausted and she's not fighting your battles..." Rose turns back to Gwyneth "... drink this."

"Well, what did you say, {Y/N}? Explain it again. What are they?" Dickens asks from his position across the room.

"Aliens" she replies simply.

"Like foreigners, you mean?" Sneed says, {Y/N} looks up and nods.

"Pretty foreign, yeah. From up there" she shrugs.

"Brecon?" she looks towards Sneed.

"Close. And they've been trying to get through from Brecon to Cardiff but the road's blocked. Only a few can get through and even then, they're weak. They can only test drive the bodies for so long, then they have to revert to gas and hide in the pipes" {Y/N} explains.

"Which is why they need the girl," Sneed says pointing towards Gwyneth.

"They're not having her," Rose says shaking her head, {Y/N} places her hand back on her chin again going into deep thought, which results in the Doctor speaking up.

"But she can help. Living on the rift, she's become part of it. She can open it up, make a bridge and let them through."

"Incredible. Ghosts that are not ghosts but beings from another world, who can only exist in our world by inhabiting cadavers" Dickens comments.

"Good system, it might work," the Doctor says.

"You can't let them run around inside of dead people" the Doctor looks down at Rose/

"Why not? It's like recycling."

"Seriously though, you can't" Rose looks towards {Y/N} "he can't be serious" {Y/N} looks up looking at both of them.

"Yeah, he's serious" she replies.

"That's just wrong. Those bodies were living people. We should respect them even in death" the Doctor crosses his arms over his chest.

"Do you carry a donor card?" He asks squinting at Rose.

"That's different. That's..."

"It is different, yes. It's a different morality" {Y/N} says.

"Get used to it or go home. You heard what they said, time's short. I can't worry about a few corpses when the last of the Gelth could be dying."

"Doctor..." {Y/N} warns quietly.

"I don't care. They're not using her" Rose says through gritted teeth.

"Don't I get a say, miss?" Gwyneth asks Rose looks down at her.

"Look, you don't understand what's going on."

"You would say that, miss, because that's very clear inside your head, that you think I'm stupid."

"That's not fair."

"It's true, though. Things might be very different where you're from, but here and now, I know my own mind, and the angels need me. {Y/N}..." she looks over at Gwyneth and nods "what do I have to do" {Y/N} walks closer and leans on the back of the couch.