School Reunion Pt. 4

A while later Rose gets up to turn children away at the door.

"No, no. This classroom's out of bounds. You've all got to go to the South Hall. Off you go. South Hall!" the Doctor on the other hand tries to get inside the CPU.

"I can't shift it" He mumbles using {Y/N}'s sonic screwdriver to open the deadlock seal.

"I thought the sonic screwdriver could open anything!" Sarah Jane says.

"Anything except a deadlock seal, I told you this before, Doctor. There's got to be something inside here. What're they teaching those kids?" {Y/N} takes back her sonic and pushes the Doctor out of the way, a few seconds later the symbols pop up on the screen.

"You wanted the programme? There it is" Sarah Jane says pointing to the screen, {Y/N} looks at them and gets up putting on her glasses to see better.

"Some sort of code" she whispers, poking her tongue out to the side concentrating, it soon start to resolve itself "no. No, that can't be" the Doctor also puts his glasses on.

"The Skasis Paradigm. They're trying to crack the Skasis Paradigm" the Doctor says.

"The Skasis what?" Sarah Jane asks.

"The God maker. The universal theory. Crack that equation and you've got control of the building blocks of the universe. Time and space and matter, yours to control" {Y/N} says.

"What, and the kids are like a giant computer?" Rose asks.

"Yes. And their learning power is being accelerated by the oil. That oil from the kitchens, it works as a, as a conducting agent. Makes the kids cleverer" the Doctor says.

"But that oil's on the chips. I've been eating them" Rose says.

"What's fifty-nine times thirty-five?" {Y/N} asks.

"Two thousand and sixty-five. Oh, my God."

"But why use children? Can't they use adults?" Sarah Jane asks.

"No, it's got to be children. The God maker needs imagination to crack it. They're not just using the children's brains to break the code, they're using their souls" the Doctor says.

"Let the lesson begin. Think of it, Doctor. With the Paradigm solved, reality becomes clay in our hands. We can shape the universe and improve it" Finch says walking into the room.

"Oh yeah? The whole of creation with the face of Mister Finch? Call me old fashioned, but I like things as they are" the Doctor says.

"You act like such a radical, and yet all you want to do is preserve the old order? Think of the changes that could be made if this power was used for good."

"What, by someone like you?" {Y/N} asks.

"No, someone like you. The Paradigm gives us power, but you could give us wisdom. Become Gods at my side, the both of you. Imagine what you could do. Think of the civilisations you could save. Perganon, Assinta. Your own people, Doctor, {Y/N}, standing tall. The Time Lords reborn."

"Doctor, {Y/N}, don't listen to him" Sarah Jane says.

"And you could be with them throughout eternity. Young, fresh, never wither, never age, never die. Their lives are so fleeting. So many goodbyes. How lonely you two must be. Join us."

"We could save everyone" the Doctor says.

"Yes."

"We could stop the war" {Y/N} says.

"No. The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world, or a relationship, everything has its time. And everything ends" Sarah Jane says, the Doctor looks at her and winks, {Y/N} picks up a chair and throws it at the screen breaking it.