The Long Game Pt. 3

"Come on. Come with us" Rose says, waving Cathica over to the lift.

"No way."

"Bye!" the Doctor says waving with a smile on his lips.

"Well, don't mention my name. When you get in trouble, just don't involve me" with that Cathica leaves.

"That's her gone. Adam's given up. Looks like it's just us three" the Doctor says.

"Yeah."

"Good."

"Yep" a while later the lift stops and they all get out looking around the room.

"The walls are not made of gold. You should go back downstairs" the Doctor says looking at Rose as {Y/N} walks further into the room.

"Tough" Rose says walking after {Y/N}, soon they find some people.

"I started without you. This is fascinating. Satellite Five contains every piece of information within the Fourth Great and Bountiful Human Empire. Birth certificates, shopping habits, bank statements, but you three, you don't exist. Not a trace. No birth, no job, not the slightest kiss. How can you walk through the world and not leave a single footprint?" the man standing up says looking at them, Rose spots Suki a few feet away and walks over to her.

"Suki. Suki! Hello? Can you hear me? Suki? What have you done to her?"
"I think she's dead" {Y/N} says.

"She's working."

"They've all got chips in their head, and the chips keep going, like puppets."

"Oh! You're full of information. But it's only fair we get some information back, because apparently, you're no one. It's so rare not to know something. Who are you?"

"It doesn't matter, because we're off. Nice to meet you. Come on" the Doctor says going to grab {Y/N} but she's suddenly grabbed by two... zombies? And pulled away from him, while another two grab him and Suki grabs Rose's arm.

"Hey!" {Y/N} says starting to struggle against their holds but it was no use.

"Tell me who you are."

"Since that information's keeping us alive, I'm hardly going to say, am I" {Y/N} says as the man stands in front of her.

"Well, perhaps my Editor in Chief can convince you otherwise."

"And who's that?"

"It may interest you to know that this is not the Fourth Great and Bountiful Human Empire. In fact, it's not actually human at all. It's merely a place where humans happen to live" {Y/N} raises an eyebrow when suddenly something starts to growl and snarl "yeah. Yeah, sorry. It's a place where humans are allowed to live by kind permission of my client" that's when a giant lump hangs down from the ceiling baring its teeth.

"Wow, ok" {Y/N} says as she looks up at it, she then notices Rose and the Doctor standing under it.

"What is that?" Rose asks.

"You mean that thing's in charge of Satellite Five?" {Y/N} asks.

"That thing, as you put it, is in charge of the human race. For almost a hundred years, mankind has been shaped and guided, his knowledge and ambition strictly controlled by its broadcast news, edited by my superior, your master, and humanity's guiding light, the mighty Jagrafess of the Holy Hadrojassic Maxarodenfoe. I call him Max."

"Oh, right, of course the Jagrafess of the Holy Hadrojassic Maxarodenfoe has a name other than Jagrafess of the Holy Hadrojassic Maxarodenfoe" she whispers, still looking at 'Max'.