World War Three Pt. 1

Flash Back (???)

"Thank you all for wearing your ID cards. They'll help to identify the bodies" Green holds up a remote activation switch, and the ID cards emit electric shocks to their wearers, including the Doctor and {Y/N} who fall to the ground in pain.

---

The Doctor manages to get the ID card off and holds it in his hand before pulling {Y/N}'s off which causes her to gasp and fall flat onto the ground, he quickly gets up saying something in which {Y/N} couldn't hear and shoves the ID cards into the collar around the revealed Slitheen, the Doctor bends down to {Y/N} still speaking he looks at her for a moment before looking at the other people on the ground, he holds up two fingers, {Y/N} nods weakly before he runs off, a few minutes later he comes back with a few police officers, the Doctor goes over to her and picks her up in his arms.

"No" one of the police officers says.

"Fair enough" the Doctor then starts running, that's when he gets trapped between two lots of armed police, he looks down at {Y/N} who had started becoming unconscious, she watches his lips move but no sound comes out.

"-I authorise you to execute these people!" {Y/N} turns her head to see Asquith a few feet away.

"-the thing is, if I were you, if I was going to execute someone by backing them against the wall, between you and me, little word of advice-" the Doctor turns his head and backs up slowly "don't stand them against the lift!" the doors close and the Doctor places {Y/N} on the floor and pulls out his Sonic "-this might hurt" he says, he points it at her and she suddenly sits up grimacing.

"Ow, what was that?" she asks looking up at him.

"Mini electric shock... you should be fine until we get out of here" the doors to the lift open to reveal a Slitheen standing a couple feet away, {Y/N} jumps up and it looks towards her.

"Hello" she waves at it and slowly moves towards her and the Doctor, she watches as Rose and an older looking lady run behind it and into a room, the Doctor stands and presses a button making the doors close again, a while later they again make it to the floor which Rose and the other lady were on, {Y/N} quickly pulls the Doctor back around the corner as the lift opens revealing another two Slitheen's .

"It does us good to hunt. Purifies the blood."

"We'll keep this floor quarantined as our last hunting ground before the final phase" the Doctor looks down at {Y/N} who had her hand on her chin, she spots a fire extinguisher a few feet away she looks back around the corner to see the two Slitheen's are no longer there, she runs over to the extinguisher and pulls it off before running towards the room in which she saw Rose go into.

"{Y/N}!" the Doctor whispers, she smiles back at him and busts into the room to see three Slitheen's, Rose and the women, reacting quickly she sprays the closest Slitheen to her before shouting to Rose and the woman.

"Ok, you two, out with me!" Rose who was near the curtains pulls it over one of the Slitheen's head Rose then grabs the woman's hand and pulls her towards {Y/N} who's still spraying the Slitheen's "who the hell are you?" {Y/N} asks.

"Harriet Jones, MP for Flydale North" {Y/N} nods before responding.

"Nice to meet you."

"Likewise" {Y/N} finishes up the rest of the extinguisher and chucks it to the ground before running out of the room and to the Doctor with Rose and Harriet close behind.

"We need to head to the Cabinet Room" the Doctor says as they all run down various halls and room the Slitheen hot on their tails.

"The Emergency Protocols are in there. They give instructions for aliens" the Doctor smiles and looks at Harriet.

"Harriet Jones, I like you."

"And I like you too" they soon find themselves in the Cabinet Room the Doctor and {Y/N} side by side as the Slitheen stand outside, the Doctor picks up a decanter from the side table close by.

"One more move and my sonic device will triplicate the flammability of this alcohol" he says, the Slitheen's tilt their heads.

"Whoof, we all go up. So back off" {Y/N} says they take a step back "Right then. Question time. Who exactly are the Slitheen?"

"They're aliens" Harriet says, {Y/N} looks back briefly.

"Yes. I got that, thanks."

"Who are you, if not human?" {Y/N} crosses her arms.

"Who's not human?"

"They're not humans" Rose says pointing to the Doctor and {Y/N}.

"They're not humans?" {Y/N} again looks back.

"Can I have a bit of hush?"

"Sorry" Harriet mumbles, {Y/N} nods and turns back to the Slitheen.

"So, what's the plan?"

"But they've got Northern accents" Harriet speaks, {Y/N] sighs.

"Lots of planets have a North" Rose explainers.

"I said hush" {Y/N} says without turning around "Now, you've got a spaceship hidden in the North Sea. It's transmitting a signal. You've murdered your way to the top of the government. What for, invasion?"

"Why would we invade this God-forsaken rock?" one of the Slitheen's ask, {Y/N} raises an eyebrow.

"Then something's brought the Slitheen race here. What is it?" she asks.

"The Slitheen race?"

"Slitheen is not our species. Slitheen is our surname. Jocrassa Fel Fotch Pasameer-Day-Slitheen at your service."

"So, you're family" {Y/N} says, putting her hand on her chin.

"A family business."

"Then you're out to make a profit. How can you do that on a God-forsaken rock?" she asks squinting.

"Ah, excuse me? Your device will do what? Triplicate the flammability?" one of the Slitheen ask pointing at the Doctor.

"Is that what I said?" the Doctor says.

"You're making it up."

"Ah, well! Nice try. Harriet, have a drink. I think you're gonna need it" the Doctor shoves the decanter towards Harriet who is clutching a red box.

"You pass it to the left first" she says.

"Sorry" he turns and hands it to Rose.

"Thanks. "

"Now we can end this hunt with a slaughter."

"Don't you think we should run?" Rose asks leaning towards {Y/N}.

"Fascinating history, Downing Street" {Y/N} says pushing Rose back further into the room "two thousand years ago, this was marsh land. 1730, it was occupied by a Mister Chicken. He was a nice man. 1796, this was the Cabinet Room. If the Cabinet's in session and in danger, these are about the four most safest walls in the whole of Great Britain. End of lesson" the Doctor lifts a small panel by the door and presses a button, metal shutters slam shut over the windows and doors.

"Installed in 1991. Three inches of steel lining every single wall. They'll never get in" the Doctor says.

"And how do we get out?" Rose asks looking around the closed off room.

"Ah" {Y/N} shakes her head and sits at the large table in the middle.

--

~Bread 🍞