The Sontaran Stratagem Pt. 2

{Y/N} is looking at ATMOS's components,

"Ionising nano-membrane carbon dioxide converter. Which means that ATMOS works. Filters the CO2 at a molecular level" {Y/N} says.

"We know all that, but what's its origin? Is it alien?" Mace asks.

"No. Decades ahead of its time. Look, do you mind? Could you stand back a bit?" {Y/N} asks.

"Sorry, have I done something wrong?"

"You're carrying a gun. I don't like people with guns hanging around me, all right?"

"If you insist" Mace leaves.

"Tetchy" Martha says.

"Well, it's true."

"He's a good man."

"People with guns are usually the enemy in our books. You seem quite at home."

"If anyone got me used to fighting, it's you and the Doctor."

"Oh right, so it's our fault" the Doctor says.

"Well, you got me the job. Besides, look at me. Am I carrying a gun?"

"Suppose not."

"It's all right for you two. You can just come and go, but some of us have got to stay behind. So, I've got to work from the inside, and by staying inside, maybe I stand a chance of making them better."

"Yeah? That's more like Martha Jones" {Y/N} says.

"I learned from the best."

"Well" Donna enters.

"Oi, you lot. All your storm troopers and your sonics. You're rubbish. Should've come with me" Donna says.

"Why, where have you been?" the Doctor asks.

"Personnel. That's where the weird stuff's happening, in the paperwork. Because I spent years working as a temp, I can find my way round an office blindfold, and the first thing I noticed is an empty file" Donna says.

"Why, what's inside it? Or what's not inside it?"

"Sick days. There aren't any. Hundreds of people working here and no one's sick. Not one hangover, man flu, sneaky little shopping trip, nothing. Not ever. They don't get ill."

"That can't be right" Mace says entering the room again.

"You've been checking out the building. Should've been checking out the workforce."

"I can see why they like you" Martha says.

"Mmm hmm."

"You are good."

"Super temp."

"Doctor Jones, set up a medical post. Start examining the workers. I'll get them sent through" Mace says.

"Come on, Donna. Give me a hand" Martha and Donna walk out.

"So, this, this ATMOS thing. Where'd it come from?" the Doctor asks.

"Luke Rattigan himself" Mace says.

"And himself would be?" {Y/N} asks.

*Time skip*

Rattigan's file is shown on a computer screen, the Doctor and {Y/N} stand behind Mace.

"Child genius. Invented the Fountain Six search engine when he was twelve years old. Millionaire overnight. Now runs the Rattigan Academy. A private school, educating students handpicked from all over the world."