Smith & Jones Pt. 2

"Oh, look down there, you've got a little shop. I like a little shop" the Doctor says.

"Never mind that. What are Judoon? "

"They're like police. Well, police for hire. They're more like interplanetary thugs" {Y/N} says.

"And they brought us to the moon?"

"Neutral territory. According to galactic law, they've got no jurisdiction over the Earth, and they isolated it. That rain, lightning? That was them, using an H2O scoop."

"What are you on about, galactic law? Where'd you get that from? If they're police, are we under arrest? Are we trespassing on the moon or something?"

"No, but I like that. Good thinking. No, I wish it were that simple. They're making a catalogue. That means they're after something non-human, which is very unwelcoming news for myself and the Doctor."

"Why? Oh, you're kidding me. Don't be ridiculous. Stop looking at me like that" Martha says looking at the two.

"Come on then" the Doctor says.

*Time skip*

The Doctor using his sonic screwdriver on a computer, while {Y/N} and Martha stand behind him.

"They've reached third floor. What's that thing?" Martha asks.

"Sonic screwdriver" {Y/N} says.

"Well, if you're not going to answer me properly."

"No, really, it is. It's a screwdriver, and it's sonic. Look."

"What else have you got, a laser spanner?"

"We did, but it was stolen by Emily Pankhurst, cheeky woman. Oh, this computer! The Judoon must have locked it down. Judoon platoon upon the moon. Because we were just travelling past. We swear, we were just wandering. We weren't looking for trouble, honestly, we weren't, but we noticed these plasma coils around the hospital, and that lightning, that's a plasma coil. Been building up for two days now, so I checked in. We thought something was going on inside. It turns out the plasma coils were the Judoon up above" the Doctor explains.

"But what were they looking for?"

"Something that looks human, but isn't."

"Like you two, apparently."

"Like us. But not us" {Y/N} says.

"Haven't they got a photo?"

"Well, might be a shape-changer."

"Whatever it is, can't you just leave the Judoon to find it?"

"If they declare the hospital guilty of harbouring a fugitive, they'll sentence it to execution" the Doctor says.

"All of us?"

"Oh yes. If we can find this thing first. Oh! You see, they're thick! Judoon are thick! They are completely thick! They wiped the records. Oh, that's clever" the Doctor says.

"What are we looking for?"

"I don't know. Say, any patient admitted in the past week with unusual symptoms. Maybe there's a back-up."

"Just keep working. I'll go ask Mister Stoker. He might know" with that Martha runs off.

*Time skip*

"We've restored the back-up" the Doctor says as him and {Y/N} run into Martha who happened to be coming out of the office.

"I found her"

"You did what?" {Y/N} asks. That's when people who look like motorcycle men break down the office door.

"Run!" the Doctor says, they head down the stairs, but meet Judoon coming off and divert onto another floor, followed by a motorcycle man. They soon run into a room and the Doctor sonics the door lock. Then they get behind the radiation screen.