Voyage Of The Damned Pt. 2

A man in a tweed suit is holding up a sign.

"Red Six Seven. Red Six Seven. This way, fast as you can."

"I got you those drinks" Astrid says walking up to the Doctor and {Y/N}.

"And we got you a treat. Come on" {Y/N} says.

"Red Six Seven departing shortly" The Doctor shows the man the psychic paper.

Red Six Seven plus one" the Doctor says.

"Quickly, sir, please, and take three teleport bracelets if you would."

"I'll get the sack" Astrid says.

"Brand new sky" the Doctor says.

"To repeat, I am Mister Copper, the ship's historian, and I shall be taking you to old London town in the country of UK, ruled over by good King Wenceslas. Now, human beings worship the great god Santa, a creature with fearsome claws, and his wife Mary. And every Christmas Eve, the people of UK go to war with the country of Turkey. They then eat the Turkey people for Christmas dinner like savages."

"Excuse me. Sorry, sorry, but, er, where did you get all this from?" {Y/N} asks.

"Well, I have a first-class degree in Earthonomics. Now, stand by" the little red alien from before runs up.

"And me! And me! Red Six Seven."

"Well, take a bracelet, please, sir."

"But, er, hold on, hold on. What was your name?" the Doctor asks.

"Bannakaffalatta."

"Okay, Bannakaffalatta. But it's Christmas Eve down there. Late night shopping, tons of people. He's like a talking conker. No offence, but you'll cause a riot because the streets are going to be packed with shoppers and parties and..." the Doctor is cut off by the group being teleported in to an empty shopping street "oh."

"Now, spending money. I have a credit card in Earth currency if you want to buy trinkets, or stockings, or the local delicacy, which is known as beef. But don't stray too far, it could be dangerous. Any day now they start boxing."

"Very good" Bannakaffalatta says.

"It should be full. It should be busy. Something's wrong" the Doctor says.

"But it's beautiful."

"Really? Do you think so? It's just a street. The pyramids are beautiful, and New Zealand" {Y/N} says.

"But it's a different planet. I'm standing on a different planet. There's concrete and shops. Alien shops. Real alien shops! Look, no stars in the sky. And it smells. It stinks! Oh, this is amazing. Thank you!" Astrid says.

"Yeah? Come on then, let's have a look."

"Hello, there. Sorry, obvious question, but where's everybody gone?" {Y/N} asks.

"Oh ho, scared!"

"Right. Yes. Scared of what?"

"Where've you been living? London at Christmas? Not safe, is it."

"Why?"

"Well, it's them, up above. Look, Christmas before last we had that big bloody spaceship, everyone standing on a roof. And then last year, that Christmas Star electrocuting all over the place, draining the Thames" the old man says.

"This place is amazing" Astrid says.

"And this year, Lord knows what. So, everybody's scarpered. Gone to the country. All except me and Her Majesty."

"Her Majesty the Queen has confirmed that she'll be staying in Buckingham Palace throughout the festive season to show the people of London, and the world, that there's nothing to fear."