Doomsday Pt.4

"I think this is the on switch" Rose says both the Doctor and {Y/N} turn around

"Once the breach collapses, that's it. You will never be able to see her again. Your own mother!" {Y/N} shouts.

"I made my choice a long time ago, and I'm never going to leave you two. So, what can I do to help?"

"Systems rebooted. Open access."

"Those coordinates over there, set them all at six. And hurry up" the Doctor says, Rose goes to the terminal and takes her medallion off "we've got Cybermen on the way up."

"How many floors down?" {Y/N} asks.

"Just one."

"Levers operational."

"That's more like it. Bit of a smile. The old team" Rose says.

"Hope and Glory, Mutt and Jeff, Shiver and Shake" the Doctor says rattling off names, for him and Rose {Y/N} shakes her head smiling.

"Which one's Shiver?"

"Oh, I'm Shake" the Doctor gives {Y/N} a magnaclamp, her and rose walk over to the leavers and {Y/N} puts the clamp on the wall.

"Press the red button" the Doctor says looking at {Y/N} who nods.

"When it starts, just hold on tight to me. Shouldn't be too bad for us but the Daleks and the Cybermen are steeped in Void stuff. Are you ready?" {Y/N} asks looking down at Rose who was holding onto her.

"So are they" Rose says as she looks out the window to see that the Daleks are visible.

"Let's do it!" the Doctor says as {Y/N} and himself push the levers up then grab the magnaclamps.

"Online" a bright light comes out of the breach and a strong wind rushes into it, sucking the first Daleks through the windows and into itself.

"Emergency!"

"The breach is open! Into the Void! Ha!" the Doctor laughs, there is a steady stream of Daleks and Cybermen all being sucked through the one broken window into the Void, Rose grabs onto {Y/N}'s hand and moves forward to move the lever a little.

"Offline" the suction starts to decrease. {Y/N} leans forward more to let Rose grab the lever and pull it, but Rose and the lever are being dragged the wrong way.

"I've got to get it upright!" Rose shouts at {Y/N} who was trying to pull Rose back towards her, Rose somehow manages to pull the lever the right way

"Online and locked" the suction builds up again and {Y/N} can feel Rose sipping.

"Rose, hold on! Hold on!" {Y/N} shouts as Rose is being pulled horizontally towards the Void. {Y/N} strains herself trying to pull Rose but Rose's fingers finally slip from {Y/N}'s hand. The wind dies down and the Void closes itself like paper down a plughole, {Y/N} and the Doctor stand stunned and stare at the wall.

"Systems closed."

"Take me back! Take me back! Take me back!"

"It's stopped working. they did it. They closed the breach."

"No." The Doctor and {Y/N} walk over to the wall and lean against it, Rose leans against the wall on the other side in a different universe for a few moments, the Doctor looks over at {Y/} who had started to sob and repeat incoherent words, he wraps his arms around her and they both walk away slowly.

*Present*

"Rose."

"Last night I had a dream.