Dalek Pt. 3

"I repeat, this is not a drill!" {Y/N} opens her eyes to see the Doctor struggling next to her.

"Release us if you want to live" he says, the guard looks at them debating whether or not to agree.

"Just do it" {Y/N} says groggily "or your dead" the guard walks over to them and releases them, {Y/N} grabs her shirt and puts it back on, the Doctor grabs her hand and starts running, to where she had no clue, but soon they find themselves in an office, {Y/N} looks up at the screen with squinted eyes.

"You've got to keep it in that cell" the Doctor says.

"Doctor, it's all my fault" Rose replies, {Y/N} shakes her head as her vision starts to go blurry.

"I've sealed the compartment. It can't get out, that locks got a billion combinations."

"A Dalek's a genius. It can calculate a thousand billion combinations in one second flat."

"Open fire!"

"Don't shoot it! I want it unharmed" Henry shouts.

"Rose, get out of there!"

"We're losing power. It's draining the base. Oh, my God. It's draining entire power supplies for the whole of Utah" Goddard says.

"It's downloading" {Y/N} replies sitting on the floor with her head in her hands.

"Downloading what?" Henry asks.

"Sir, the entire West Coast has gone down."

"It's not just energy. That Dalek just absorbed the entire internet. It knows everything" {Y/N} says looking up at them with bloodshot eyes, the Doctor tilts his head and kneels down in front of her.

"{Y/N}... look at me" he takes her face in both his hands to make her look at him "this'll be over soon, I promise we'll find Rose and I'll get you both out of here" he looks up at Henry who's looking at {Y/N} with a small smile, he gets up and comes face to face with Henry "this is not her, whatever you did to us made her weaker" the Doctor whispers.

"The cameras in the vault have gone down" Goddard says, the Doctor moves away from Henry.

"We've only got emergency power. It's eaten everything else" {Y/N} says looking straight ahead.

"You've got to kill it now!" the Doctor says.

"All guards to converge in the Metaltron cage, immediately."

"Tell them to stop shooting at it" Henry says.

"But it's killing them!" Goddard says.

"They're dispensable. That Dalek is unique. I don't want a scratch on its bodywork, do you hear me? Do you hear me?!" Henry shouts the gunfire stops, only cause there is no one left to shoot.

"That's us, right below the surface. That's the cage, and that's the Dalek."

"This museum of yours. Have you got any alien weapons?" {Y/N} asks suddenly standing up.

"Lots of them, but the trouble is the Dalek's between us and them" Goddard says.

"We've got to keep that thing alive. We could just seal the entire vault, trap it down there."

"Leaving everyone trapped with it. Rose is down there. I won't let that happen. Have you got that? It's got to go through this area. What's that?" the Doctor asks.

"Weapons testing."

"Give guns to the technicians, the lawyers, anyone. Everyone. Only then have you got a chance of killing it."