Evolution Of The Daleks Pt. 4

The Doctor, {Y/N}, Martha, Tallulah, Frank and Laszlo stand in the stalls of the theatre.

"This should do it. Here we go" the Doctor says.

"There ain't nothing creepier than a theatre in the dark. Listen, Doctor, I know you got a thing for show tunes, but there's a time and place, huh?" Tallulah looks down at Laszlo who sits down "Laszlo, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's just so hot."

"But it's freezing in here. Doctor, what's happening to him?"

"Not now, Tallulah. Sorry."

"What are you doing?" Martha asks.

"If the Daleks are going to war, they'll want to find their number one enemy. He's just telling them where we are" {Y/N} says a small smile on her face as the Doctor holds his sonic screwdriver in the air.

"We're telling you to go. Frank can take you back to Hooverville" the Doctor says.

"And I'm telling you I'm not going."

"Martha, that's an order" the Doctor says.

"Who are you, then? Some sort of Dalek?" the doors are broken down and people march in from both sides.

"Doctor! Oh, my God! Well, I guess that's them then, huh?" Tallulah says.

"Humans, with Dalek DNA?" Martha asks.

"It's all right, it's all right. Just stay calm. Don't antagonize them" {Y/N} says.

"But what of the Dalek masters? Where are they?" suddenly there is an explosion on stage. Two Daleks appear, with Sec on a chain and crawling on his hands and knees, like a dog.

"The Doctor and {Y/N} will stand before the Daleks" the Doctor and {Y/N} look at each other before climbing over the top of the seats going towards the stage "you both will die. It is the beginning of a new age."

"Planet Earth will become New Skaro."

"Oh, and what a world. With anything just, the slightest bit different ground into the dirt. That's Dalek Sec. Don't you remember? The cleverest Dalek ever and look what you've done to him. Is that your new Empire, hmm? Is that the foundation for a whole new civilization?" {Y/N} asks standing on one of the many red theatre chairs along with the Doctor.

"My Daleks, just understand this. If you choose death and destruction, then death and destruction will choose you."

"Incorrect. We will always survive."

"Now we will destroy our greatest enemies."

"But they can help you."

"They must die."

"No, I beg you, don't."

"Exterminate!" Sec stands in front of the Dalek just as it fires. Sec dies falling to the ground.

"Your own leader. The only creature who might have led you out of the darkness and you destroyed him. Do you see what they did? Huh? You see what a Dalek really is?" {Y/N} asks squinting.

"If we're going to die, let's give the new boys a shot. What do you think, eh? The Dalek humans. Their first blood. Go on, baptise them" the Doctor adds.

"Dalek humans, take aim."

"What are you waiting for? Give the command!" {Y/N} shouts smiling.

"Exterminate!" The Doctor and {Y/N} tense, but nothing happens.

"Exterminate!"

"Obey. Dalek humans will obey."