Aliens Of London Pt. 3

"Pass me the hammer!" the Doctor shouts towards {Y/N} who was gripping onto the control panel trying to grab said hammer.

"I'm trying!" she shouts back, she reaches out her fingertips grazing the top of the handle, she groans and uses her fingers to hold onto the lever she smiles as she grabs the hammer in her hand and pops back up leaning over the panel to hand the Doctor the hammer, he takes it and starts banging it on the controls.

"Hold on, love!" he shouts slamming the controls one last time, the TARDIS lands sending {Y/N} to the grated floor.

"Ow" she whispers, the Doctor runs over to her hand helps her stand.

"I told you to hang on" he says, she rolls her eyes.

"What do you think I was doing?"

"Not holding on obviously" he replies sassily, she smiles and pushes him towards the doors, he opens it to reveal that the TARDIS has parked herself in a store room.

"Well, I guess it could be worse" {Y/N} says looking around.

"Shush!" she looks at the Doctor with squirted eyes as he Sonic's the door to the store room unlocking it in a matter of minutes, they both slowly walk out of the room and down the hall they soon find themselves in a room full of soldiers, who stare for a moment before pointing their guns at them, that's when someone screams {Y/N} starts moving towards the screams.

"Defence plan delta! Come on. Move! Move!" she shouts the Doctor and soldiers quickly scramble after her, she soon stands in the room where the screams were coming from "hello?" she calls out quietly.

"It's alive!" {Y/N} walks over to the female that was cowering behind her desk.

"Spread out. Tell the perimeter it's a lockdown" the Doctor says.

"My god. It's still alive" when nobody moves {Y/N} looks up looking at them.

"Do it!" she shouts the soldiers nod and run off, the Doctor looks at her with wide eyes "what?" he shakes his head before moving over to her and the cowering female.

"I swear it was dead."

"Coma, shock, hibernation, anything. What's it look like?" that's when something clatters to the ground.

"It's still here" {Y/N} says standing, she gestures to the soldier that was outside the door to come kneel by the female, that's when the filing cabinet that was close by starts moving and a pig comes out wearing a spacesuit and standing on its hind legs, she keels putting her hands out "Hello" the pig oinks and starts sniffing the air "I'm not going to hurt you I promise" it oinks again and shuffles towards her "that's it, it's ok" just as it reaches her outstretched hand a soldier that was nearby shoots it making it stagger forward and land in front of {Y/N} she gasps covering her mouth out of shock.

"What did you do that for? It was scared! It was scared!" the Doctor shouts, {Y/N} moves her hand to the pig's eyes and closes them.

"I'm sorry" she whispers closing her own eyes.

"... I just assumed that's what aliens look like, but you're saying it's an ordinary pig from earth."

"More like a mermaid" {Y/N} starts standing up and turning towards the female "Victorian showmen used to draw the crowds by taking the skull of a cat, gluing it to a fish and calling it a mermaid. Now someone's taken a pig, opened up its brain, stuck bits on, then they've strapped it in that ship and made it dive bomb" {Y/N} sighs quietly making the Doctor frown "It must've been terrified. They've taken this animal and turned it into a joke" the female and the soldiers talk among themselves and the Doctor walks over to {Y/N} grabbing her hand and pulling her in the direction of the TARDIS.

*Time Skip*

{Y/N} sits on the grated floor her legs dangling over the side and her back facing the Doctor, he looks at her back with a frown on his face as he starts flipping levers and pressing buttons, {Y/N} looks down at her feet the only sound she focuses on is the soft hum of the TARDIS, that's when she hears the Doctor speaking.

"All right, so we lied. We went and had a look. But the whole crash landing's a fake. We thought so. It was just to perfect. I mean, hitting Big Ben. Come on, so we thought let's go and have a look."

"My mum's here" {Y/N} hears Rose say.

"Oh, that's just what I need right now. Don't you dare make this place domestic, and be quite" he lets his eyes travel over to {Y/N}, Rose follows and frowns slowly walking over to {Y/N} and kneeling down.

"Hey, you alright" {Y/N} looks up briefly and nods, she looks back at the Doctor who just shakes his head, she looks back down at {Y/N} and places her hand on hers "if you need to talk, I'll be here... always."

"You two ruined my life. They thought she was dead. I was a murder suspect because of you two" Mickey says.

"You see what I mean? Domestic" the Doctor says pointing at Mickey.

"I bet you don't even remember my name."

"Rickey."

"It's Mickey" {Y/N} and Mickey say at the same time, the Doctor looks over to see {Y/N} still with her back turned.

"No, I'm pretty sure its Rickey."

"I think I know my own name."

"You think you know your own name? How stupid are you?" Rose looks up to see her mum walking out of the TARDIS.

"Don't you move, I'll be back" Rose says quietly before running after her mum, while she's gone the Doctor and Mickey start arguing, a while later Rose walks back in to see that Mickey and the Doctor are no longer arguing and {Y/N} is standing at the control panel with a smile on her face "so, that was a real spaceship?"

"Yep" {Y/N} says, Rose nods still slightly confused as to {Y/N}'s behaviour.

"So it's all a pack of lies? What is it, then? Are they invading?"

"Funny way to invade, putting the world on red alert" Mickey says, the Doctor smiles and points towards Mickey.

"Good point! So, what are they up to?"

--

~Bread 🍞