Chapter 1

"Oh My god..."

"Is it really Kim Jennie??" some girls and boys were chit chatting about a freshmen.

There she goes, Kim Jennie, obviously coming with her limousine, yes, it's HER limousine. You know, when rich girl came out of nowhere, people would obviously like bash her, bully her or you know using their seniority but Jennie Kim is a no no.

Her beauty is a no joke, body goals of course and one thing makes she looks so damn cute is when she smiles, people call it gummy smile. But people knows she's not that kind of bubbly and happy go lucky kid. She's an introvert, she don't tell people about her lives, she don't have lots of contacts and absolutely not a much talker.

But yet, she has this one friend called Park Chaeyoung or better called Rose. Both are pretty goals though, Rose posted lots of her pictures on Instagram and some of the students saw Jennie with her. The rumours of a hot freshmen coming has finally proven now. Rose was transferred there 3 years before today, the day Jennie came.

"Oh my lord, she looks so damn pretty!"

"How can she's even alive..." spoke a boy.

"Jisoo!!!" Lisa shouted at the end of the corridor, while Jisoo was taking her books from the locker.

"The hell..." Jisoo cursed, looking at Lisa's direction.

"You've gotta see this...it's legit important..." Lisa shouted in front of her face, grabbing her hand, they run to the front gate of their high school.

"For god sake, you just grab my hand and waste my time just to see this freshmen...seriously, Lalisa..." Jisoo spoke, glaring at Jennie walking.

"Well, an angel, she's a true beauty, look at her....she's gonna be a new Queen...replacing you..." Jisoo snog off.

"Oh really, like I really care..." Jisoo said and walk away.

Kim Jisoo. She's a drop dead beauty in this school. Like every boy would love to date her, every day she receives letters, cupcakes, flowers, chocolates. Under her desk, on her table after recess, in her locker and even in her room. Well actually, girls would have crushes on her too like she's literally perfect.

Ranks top 3 in the school for every exams, queen of beauty, who wouldn't want that. But yet, she don't really care about those confessions. She made a promise to her parents before, she would study hard and travel overseas for study just like they've always wanted to.

Her parents died last year, it was a hard time to go through but Lisa was there. She was there to protect her, keep her safe and sound. At this moment, Jisoo just needs Lisa by her side no matter what happens.

Although Jisoo sometimes hates Lisa for being too much caring about her, Lisa was true most of the time, it was for her own good and she was intimidated to admit it.

"Won't you check that girl out?" Lisa ask, following Jisoo from back who's rushing to English class.

"WHY would I do that..." she said, not even look at Lisa, who's grabbing her by the arm, wanting attention.

"You know, I know, you've been stressed out lately, people keeps talking about you being a dumper..."

"And I'm not... I'm not even dating anybody...you know that too.."

"Bobby...?" Lisa said in a wondering tone. Jisoo stops and look at her, furiously. Lisa's eyes widen.

"That's like a long time ago story...don't bring that up...and he don't even needs me, so do I.." Jisoo said, as she keeps walking. Lisa hummed and walk together with Jisoo.

"But I think he still needs you..." Lisa playfully said as they enter the class. Jisoo just glance at her mate as she walks by her.

**********************

I'm sorry for the grammar and typos, hope you enjoy, thanks for commenting and voting :))