Chapter 27

Yunhyeong were walking across the cafeteria, eyes all over the filled occupied tables. But then, he saw a hand been raised towards his direction.

"C'mere." Hanbin called out, Yunhyeong just smiled and approach him.

"Where's the other?" Yunhyeong asks.

"Donghyuk, Junhoe and Chanwoo in the class..." Hanbin explained after sipping his chocolate milk.

"Bobby?" Yunhyeong raise an eyebrow. Hanbin looked at the person in front of him for a while but then change his gaze.

"Are you guys still fighting?"

"I don't know..." Hanbin seemed out of the topic.

"You guys were so close before?? How did this happen?" Yunhyeong ask, pretending if he doesn't know the truth behind the game.

"Let's not...talk about this?" Hanbin said as if getting sick of hearing the problem he had to face.

"The match is tomorrow..." Yunhyeong said.

"I know..."

"And we hadn't practice yet...The group is like falling apart..." Yunhyeong said, Hanbin sighs, pushing away his tray of food.

"We'll practice after school..." Hanbin said and stand to leave the place. Yunhyeong was shocked by his acts but then, a smile crept on his lips.

************************

"Rose...Rose...Rose..." Jisoo called out, knocking on the wooden door, with some books in his embrace.

"Hey sexy..." Jennie greeted as she opened the door, Jisoo let out a playful chuckle at her girlfriend.

"Where's Rose?" she shorter girl asked, wandering around, ignoring Jennie's common words to her earlier.

"Here!" Rose shouted from across the study table.

"Why are you searching for her?" Jennie ask, letting out a suspicious look.

"To study..." Jisoo simply said ass she walk in as Jennie finally closed the door.

"You're turning my Rosie into a study freak like you..." Jennie ask, despite the specs Jisoo was wearing, why she always wear that spectacle these days, and the revision books in her hand, she does look like a study freak, though Jennie still madly in love with her.

"It's for my own good..." Rose said, glaring over the sighing Jennie.

"Mhm...that's for her good and my good too..." Jisoo said, explaining. Jennie lean over to give a kiss on her girlfriend's plump lips.

"What in the world are you two even doing?..." Rose scoffed away, lowly.

"What about my goods? You just came here for Rose's and your good..." Jennie let out her small voice, slightly pouting, not even care about an audience they're having, cringing badly.

"Maybe you should join!" Jisoo suggest, Jennie never been success in her flirting with Jisoo, they always end up doing what Jisoo does which is always boring for Jennie but it never regrets her since they can spend more time together.

"But maybe I shouldn't..." Jennie said,  trying to runaway from the studies.

"Yea...maybe you should..." Rose came and pulled Jennie as she sighs again.

"So....let's start with maths..." Jisoo said, Rose automatically puts her phone away as she's now focusing on Jisoo, who's siting in front of her while Jennie between them, still not interested.

"Since the topics were out, we should study the ones you felt difficult to understand first..." Jisoo spoke, Rose just laid her eyes on the girl.

"Rose, which topic do you think is the most difficult?" Jisoo asks.