Chapter 32

Knock Knock 

Lisa waited for her knocks to be answered and finally the door was opened by the most beautiful girl she ever loved.

"Hey...what're you doing here?" Rose asked, Lisa give her a peck on the lips.

"Can I talk to Jennie?"

"Yeah, sure..." Rose open the door wider, Lisa saw Jennie on her stomach, playing with her phone. Lisa sit on the bed beside Jennie.

"Oh, hey Lisa..." Jennie sits up on the bed facing Lisa as she shut her phone and put it away. Rose looked confused on the side.

"Did you and Jisoo have any problem?" Jennie frowned at the sudden question.

"Huh?"

"Yeah. I think you guys do, can you please tell me what happen so I can just try and help?"

"Lisa..." Jennie trailed, sitting up to look at her. I don't know how to tell you."

"Jennie please...she's-"

"Is she okay? Something happened to her?" Jennie cuts her off, concerned at the look that Lisa's giving.

"Look. We both know you still loves her and if you don't really wanna tell what's happening, at least try to fix things out." Lisa looked at Jennie, pleading for her help towards her best friend.

*************************

"I see you're still haven't succeed." Yunhyeong said, looking over Jinhwan beside him.

"I've done everything. I helped her out a lot, I talked to her a lot too but I guess she doesn't see me as someone more than a friend." Jinhwan said, a sigh escapes his lips.

"Then you're gonna give up just like that?" Yunhyeong scoffed, Jinhwan stayed silent, should he give up?

"She and Jennie fought..." Yunhyeong said, sipping his drink.

"What? How did you know?" Jinhwan ask, immediately turn over to Yunhyeong.

"Instead of wanting to know how, you should ask me why..." Jinhwan seemed confuse with Yunhyeong words but Yunhyeong was kind enough to explain it to him.

"So they fought, because of me?" Jinhwan ask, finding it hard to believe.

"Not because of you...'because you're too close to Jisoo'..." Yunhyeong corrects the guy beside him.

"So, what's with that? Should I fix it?"

"Why are you so stupid." Yunhyeong sighs.

"Instead of fixing it, take advantage of it, be smart, grab this chance to tell Jisoo that you like her...." Yunhyeong suggested.

"But...I...I don't think she will--"

"That's the second step. First step is to approach her while you can." Jinhwan keep every of Yunhyeong's words in his mind.

**************************

"Chaeyoung ah..."

"Dad can you just stop doing this?" Rose sounded very desperate, to the person who called her on the phone.

"Can you just listen to me once? It's for you." the deep husky voice said through the phone, Rose glance over the sleeping girl on the bed, behind her, luckily she's still asleep.

"I don't want to go home!" Rose shouted in whispery.

"Why? Do you have any problem there or..."

Rose waited till her dad finished talking.