Chapter 14

A loud whistle blowing echoed around the forest. The tents are ready, foods in place, everything seems alright.

"MOVE QUICKLY CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!" Mr. Park shouted out loud, as the students lined up according to their groups.

"Everyone's here?" he asked, checking the lists of students' names.

"Yes.." they murmured.

"Great...so Good afternoon...as well as you know me I'm Mr. Park and Ms. Jeong are assigned to be your duties-teacher along this camp..." Mr. Park smiled as he glanced at Ms. Jeong who's standing beside him.

"We'll give out each group tests and you know stuffs and that'll prove your marks for this semester..." Ms. Jeong briefly said.

"Any question?" the student stayed silent.

"I take that as a no...so now its 4..." Mr. Park take a look on his watch.

"Why dont we make dinner for each group?" Mr. Park suggest. Some students were too lazy to do those things that they thought lame while some were kind of excited cause there's literally nothing you could do in here.

"Around 6, make sure your dishes are done and gather around the campfire, alright?" Mr. Park said.

Suddenly a guy raised his hands, signing a question.

"Yes, Jiyong? Any problem?"

"What group are we assigned to?"

"Oh yes, just make up a groups of five," they nodded at the answer.

"The ingredients have been placed on the table, feel free to take anything..." Ms. Jeong assured as the students nod.

"Dismiss!" and with that loud voice echoed, they grunts in laziness and start their cookings.

"Hey! Yunhyeong come here!!!" Hanbin shouted, asking him to join his group as Junhoe, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Bobby are already in the group.

"Oops, 5 already." Yunhyeong said not really sorry about that as they sighed.

"Just cover up they don't really have to know..." Hanbin said, waving his hand so that Yunhyeong would approach the group.

"Uhm...guess what, Jinhwan is groupless as well so might as well we both will sneak into another group, it's fine by the way..." he casually point out at Jinhwan who's lost.

"Huh suit yourself..." Jiwon said and Yunhyeong runs towards Jinhwan.

"Hey kiddo." Yunhyeong side hug Jinhwan from the back. Jinhwan was startled at first but then sighs.

"Everyone's packed..." he said with a low tone, looking around but then Yunhyeong search around and smiled.

"Should i buy you a spectacles?? Look..." Yunhyeong point out at a group with just four members.

"T-that?? No, nope." Jinhwan shook his head as Yunhyeong laughed.

"Man up, this is your chance." Yunhyeong slaps his shoulder, Jinhwan sighs in defeat.

"But I'll be the only..."

"Boy?" Yunhyeong raised an eyebrow.

"Be a man and have those..."

"W-what? I don't--" much to Jinhwan's dislikes, it's too late, Yunhyeong already push Jinhwan towards that group as he fall in front of someone he knew well.

"Oh my god...." that girl cupped her mouth in shock as she saw Jinhwan fell on the ground hard.

"A-are you okay...?" Rosé ask, shocked as well.