Chapter 10

"KIM JISOO FOR GOD'S SAKE WAKE UP LITTLE ASS!!!" Lisa who was putting on some light makeups on her face in front of the mirror shouted.

Meanwhile Jisoo was still drooling, sleeping infer the comfy blanket on the bed peacefully, like it was her last sleep ever.

"I swear to god today we're gonna go home and you're don't even pack your stuffs...wake up shitty..." Lisa blabber.

"Ughh...just give me 5 minutes..." Jisoo said drowsily, tucking out her hand, and eventually pull the blanket upper, till it covers her whole body.

"What the actual hell..." Lisa said, looking back at Jisoo.

"I'm going to Rose's room...if you're not done yet...I'll leave you in this school...I swear..." Lisa said and she pretty sure that Jisoo heard that clearly.

So she went out, rushing to Rose's room.

**************************

Since Jisoo live alone, she decided to stay with Lisa and her parents. Actually it's their request for Jisoo to stay with them due to Jisoo's safety. Although Jisoo always resisted, they keep insisted and finally Jisoo agreed.

"Dad, me and Jisoo are gonna have a sleepover at our friend's...so..." Lisa dragged her sentence, to give a hint to her father, allowing them to go one with their plan.

"Make sure it's safe and harmless..."

"Oh god, honey...it's just a sleepover...nothing dangerous could really happen..." Mrs. Manoban said to her husband.

"Teens are wild, men are fragile these days, just saying..." Mr. Manoban said, all of them laughed out loud.

"But dad, seriously we should and will be safe no matter what happens...I can assure you that..." Lisa said assuring her father, and receive the allowance for the sleepover.

"Thank you so much, uncle." Jisoo smiled, thankfully. Both Lisa's parents just give her sweet smiles.

Both Lisa and Jisoo entered Lisa's room which was so damn big enough for them. Not forget to tell, Lisa was pretty wealthy by Jisoo's wealthier. It's just she hates it to show off her wealthiness so she wears casual teens outfits for everyday but the amount in her bank account are just UNBELIEVABLE.

"I'm so excited...." Lisa squealed.

"You've always excited..." Jisoo said, smiling, playing with her phone. Suddenly her phone vibrates due to the effect of she turning it on silent mode.

1 Message Received

Jennie Kim: Hey

"Are you serious? Oh wow." Jisoo suddenly spoke, almost whispery but also, she's hiding a smile.

Jisoo: Hi.

She waited, waited and then a ding came in.

Jennie: wyd

Jisoo: tryna get my ass up to pack 😂

Jennie: cool

Jisoo couldn't deny that this is the most awkward text she had been go through her entire life.

Jisoo decided to shrug it off and continue on her packing until another ding came in, she has never clicked so fast in her life.

Jennie: So, do you still have lots of packing?

Jisoo: pretty much..

Jisoo thought of something. She remembered the day when Jennie said that they should go out, just the two of them. And the aim is just to get to know each other, since Rose and Lisa seems to be very close now.