Chapter 30

"Do you still like Bobby?" Jisoo froze at the question. She don't know why she can't talk or say anything but she just stand there looking at her girlfriend.

"I-I don't.." Jisoo was stopped again.

"You don't know whether you love him or you don't know if you really love me?" Jennie snapped her out. Jennie have been wanting to ask her this. Jisoo has been really sensitive when it comes to Bobby, Jennie would've seen that.

"I love you...of course I do...you know it too, right?" Jisoo said, now she's the one who's in confusion.

"You told me once, that you love him more than you ever expected--"

"That was years ago, Jennie. Now, I love you..." Jisoo said, assuring everything but Jennie sighs.

"Why do I feel insecure everytime then?"

"What do you mean by insecure?" Jisoo frowned at this moment.

"Because you're...you're so damn happy with other people! You're like forgetting that you have a girlfriend when you're with other people..."

"What do you--" Jisoo stopped talking, she paused for a while as she looked up at Jennie.

"You're jealous...aren't you?"

"If I say so...can you ever change that?" Jennie asks, the tears have gone far under her chin, not even bothered to rub it away, Jennie looked over the girl she loves the most right now.

"If you don't even talk to Bobby....We won't be like this, you know..." Jisoo speaks out.

"Bobby again..." Jennie seems fed up with Jisoo's words.

"Can you for once stop...stop talking about Bobby trying to mess things up cause he's not! He's not changing anything! It's you Jisoo, your feelings. Now tell me, who do you love right now."

"Y - you..." Jisoo was clearly stuttering, she can't even look at Jennie or she'll broke down in tears also.

"Make me trust you and make me believe in you that you're not using me to forget your ex boyfriend..." Jennie said and leave immediately. Jisoo let go of the milk she was holding. She sits on the bench, trying to think straight.

What's wrong with her feelings. Is Jennie right? But she hates him more than anyone does. Yes she do. There's always something that bothers her mind about this, and she don't know what's that 'something' is.

**************************

"Hey chu!" Lisa called out as she saw Jisoo barge in the room.

Jisoo scoffed and walk towards the bed, she throw herself on the bed heavily and sighs.

"Hey, where have you been? Why are you like this?" Lisa ask, a bit pouting.

Lisa started to get annoyed when Jisoo didn't answer her questions but then her eyes widen when she hears sobbing.

"Are you crying??" Lisa moves closer to Jisoo and sit beside her, but Jisoo's back were facing her, made it harder to see the purple haired face.

"A-are you okay? What happened?" Lisa panicked, tapping Jisoo's shoulder gently but Jisoo buried her face into the pillows and cry harder.

"Just, go to sleep..." Lisa said and sighs lowly.

"Why are relationships so hard these days..." Lisa said lowly and hop off the bed.

***************

Jennie can't stand it anymore. A week has passed and it felt like months. She still hasn't talk to Jisoo and that worries Rose and Lisa as well. Even though they sat like inches away in class, still, she doesn't have the ability to brave herself and talk to her and even look at her. And she thinks Jisoo does the same.