Chapter 6

Lisa squealed as she walk into the classroom with a smile on her face, holding a packet of sandwich for Jisoo.

"Hey..." Lisa greeted at both Jennie and Jisoo, who's having a deep conversation.

"What you bought?" Jennie asks Rose as she came afterword.

"Nothing much you like at the cafeteria today...but I bought milk...?"

"Great choice.." Jennie squealed, happily.

"You drink milk?? I mean...only MILK?" Jisoo asks, eyes widen as her teeth already made a bite on the sandwich.

"Her pride though...she really loves milk...I don't know what's her issue with milk..."

"I don't see anything wrong..." Jennie quietly say, pouting as she suck on the straw, swallowing the delicious milk as she thought so.

"I see you too get along together...?" Lisa asks, slightly smiled at Jisoo.

"We're just talking..." Jisoo answered, both Jennie and Jisoo exchange looks.

"Oh my god! Should we hang out?" Rose said.

"THAT IS A GREAT IDEA..!" Lisa said, smiling happily.

"Yea...maybe we should..." Jisoo said.

"Jen?" Rose asks, all eyes on her.

"I'll join..." Jennie agreed as well.

"This is cool.." Rose said, happily as they keep talking, while Jisoo and Jennie just drown to their conversation.

***************************

"Hanbin, what the hell are you doing?" Jinhwan shouted as they were playing basketball in the court with June, Chanwoo, Yunhyeong and Donghyuk.

"Jiwon! Aren't you playing??!" Jinhwan shouted at Bobby who was daydreaming with a ball in his hand.

"I'm fine...keep playing, I'll get some drink!" Bobby excuse himself.

There's some fangirls shouting, squealing, screaming their names like a maniac calling them oppa here and there, that just mess his life a lot, so he decided to go outside and sniff some fresh air.

Arriving at the cafeteria, he saw the girl. The girl he pretty knows. The girl who he had kissed recently.

As she was busy choosing the beverage inside the fridge, as she claimed the fridge door, she grasped as Bobby's face is in front of hers.

"Hey..." Bobby said, lowering his voice maybe he thinks it sounds sexy on him but truthfully, Jennie thinks it's super creepy.

"Uhm...sorry..." Jennie said and tried to move away to the left but Bobby's face enough to block her. Seeing him in a jersey with sweats travelling around his neck and face, he looked hot afterall.

"I-i'm gonna pay this...for you.." meanwhile Rose at the back grabbed the chips in Jennie's hand and tried to walk through Bobby as he easily let her. UNBELIEVABLE.

"How are you doing?" he asked, looking to her eyes but she looked away, this is intense.

"Fine...and can you please let me go through? I need to go..now.."

"Hang with me tomorrow?" Bobby ask.

"Nope..." Jennie said immediately.

"Lunch?"

"Busy..."

"Dinner?"

"I have plans...and quit talking to me or--"